Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dennis H

May 24

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Excellent service from all staff. Hotel is ready for it's upcoming refurb but very clean and tidy just looking 'tired'
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.8 km from Hotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort
Restaurant
View more hotels in Corralejo
6,154 results
All reviews the main hotel mandarin restaurant annex pool card room sand dunes fantastic beach beach holiday on tap visited this hotel plenty of choice bit dated bottled water salad self service german guests great holiday evening entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our fourth time at the hotel, we just love the resort , everything is on site , no need to go anywhere.
A perfect relaxing holiday , the staff and and the food and the cleanliness of the hotel is lovely .
We will be returning next year and will be staying for longer, my wife and I really do enjoy our stay there and can’t wait to return.

Review collected in partnership with riu.com
2  Thank Alanriu1960
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great All Inclusive hotel, service and cleanliness second to none , yes it’s very tired looking ( hotel built in 1975 apparently ) but the location ( amazing beach) staff and general hotel hospitality makes up for it , will definitely be returning here in the not so distant future, stayed in the annexe away from the main hotel so can only comment on this accommodation set in gardens which are very well cared for, cleaned every single day without fail , pool area immaculate and welcoming plenty of sunbeds even during busy times, two restaurants one over in the annexe and the other in the main hotel it is approximately 5 mins from one end of hotel to the annexe so we varied our restaurants each day for breakfast lunch and dinner , they also have on various evenings a Chinese restaurant and a Canarian restaurant but you have to book through reception, we managed to squeeze in the Chinese one before the end of our holiday and it was excellent , plenty of choice of food every day especially for dinner, we booked with TUI and paid approx £1000 per couple all in so no complaints really, tbh I’m quite fussy as well but all in all a very relaxed and enjoyable week in Fuerteventura

Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed for 7 days and made some lovely friends there. An amazing choice of food every meal time. Everything is stuck in the 80s but hey the 80s was a fab decade. For basically £100 per day I had 3 lovely meals as much drink as I could wish for, a clean room and sunshine for 8-9 hours a day. It was windy but I needed it as my first time abroad for years so it kept me cool. I have come home and re-booked for 10 days next year so really cant say better than that!! My only criticism is some of the waiting staff are so sullen looking and ignore you but as its a buffet it doesn't really matter. I did not get ill and nor did anyone I spoke to and I tried a vast range of fish and chicken etc. Take your own tea bags if its important to you - I needed 3 of their own Rui ones to get a decent brew lol. Oh and I went to the offsite shop and bought my own shower gel - the available one was very dark green and smelt like loo cleaner ie Pine and very industrial ha ha. I wasn't drunk as the actual loo cleaner is pink and smells very floral. Enjoy!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TanyaL411
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well after paying just over £400 each for a week AI we didn't expect much, but was very pleasantly surprised.

Yes the hotel does need a good refurb, Very tired and dated, but everything else made you look past that and enjoy the holiday. It is remote, but you can catch the local bus at the end of the road for just 1.40 each or taxi for between 8-10 euro into Corralejo.

Food was great, we didn't have any problem finding something to eat at every meal. Just one day when there was too much fish on offer for starters and main, but still found something. The staff were all lovely. From arrival at reception where we asked to change from a 3rd floor room to the top floor one - it was no trouble at all. Staff in the restaurant were a delight and couldn't do enough, and as for our room attendant Maria, she was a dream. What an absolutely lovely lady. Despite the language we managed to converse and even have a giggle. Beds really comfortable too.

During our first couple of days we had difficulty getting our head around not being in a 4* hotel and not having a promenade nearby to walk for miles along, but I can honestly say we had a superb holiday and would even come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived at this hotel with not very high expectations and just the thought of a low cost, last minute getaway for some sun.
I was dubious because I saw a number of negative comments especially on the sickness side of things but not one of us became sick in the length of time we stayed. The food options are 3 star expectations but definitely has something for everyone. We tried to aim early each meal time to avoid the busy periods because in my honest opinion some of the other guests were the problem when it came to hygiene NOT the hotel!!! We witnessed others smelling things then putting them back down and using for example a food pronge to pick up slices of ham and then also the same pronge to pick up the cucumber slices (again not the hotel just other inconsiderate guests)
And as for all the sickness comments, we literally would laugh each day at the level of people burnt to a crisp and glowing red!!! My opinion is these people complaing about sickness need to maybe cover up, sunscreen up and drink more water, sun Stoke is my guess.
The hotel is very dated and tired but you can't say it isn't clean, from early morning until late at night cleaners are everywhere!! I found the beds absolutely horrendous to sleep on, but a quick trip to reception and an hour later our room maid had put a mattress topper on my bed and it was amazing and improved my sleep and comfort by 100percent.
The location is unreal and we had a brilliant time and will definitely be going back.
Visit caralejo it is lovely and has some lovely restaurants and a little harbour and is literally 5mins from the hotel in a taxi.
The entertainment in the evenings are fun
Don't go to this hotel expecting 5 star experience as it isn't that.
Although the location is defo 5star.
Judge for yourself, I feel I am a very fussy person but I honestly feel for the price we paid, it would be shame on me to complain about this hotel in anyway whatsoever

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple