Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Vanity Hotel Golf(Port d'Alcudia)
Grupotel Maritimo(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Restaurant
Zafiro Palace Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)
TripAdvisor
Botel Alcudiamar Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Caprice Alcudia Port(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Restaurant
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
  • Breakfast included
6,859 results
All reviewsjupiter hotelwater parkcircus stagethe dragonfree buscircus areapremium roomtwo double bedsfamily holidayevery nightburger barwave pooldifferent themeevery half hourhydro parkgreat holidaykids club
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I just want to start by saying that the facilities at the hotel are reasonable there are 8 good poolsand the staff work tirelessly hard. This place may be a great holiday for some but not for us. I will try and make this as concise as possible. The rooms are small cramped especially with a family of 4. It’s all very well saying these are standard rooms which they are but they are advertised as for the use of a family of 4. The walls are thin and noise from neighbours, outside and the corridors was constant everything in the bathroom worked and there is very little storage space in general. Balcony’s as already covered are only really fit for drying washing as they’re extremely small. Rooms at best were 2 star but in all reality I’m probs being kind. But who wants to spend there time on holiday in there room. The resort is actually quite nice with plenty to do some of which does come at a cost. The food again was ok with reasonable choice. It could be hit and miss and I did feel ill twice which I suspect was due to the food. There are over 1000 rooms at this complex which are mainly full of families of 3 to 4 meaning that the complex has anywhere between 3000-4000 guests and this is really where the many of the issues arise. Whilst there are 8 varying size pools they can not cope with 1000 people never mind 3000. There are invariably free sun loungers stacked up but it’s like trying to place a lounger in a packed stand at a football stadium. In effect there are 3 restaurants all reasonable size again they are not capable of handling 3000 guests and if you hit them at the wrong time expect to queue for up to half an hour. We all joke about towels and Germans but in all honesty when it comes to manners and down right selfishness the British are by far the worst. Loungers which are already out will be taken by 7 at the latest. Meal times can only be described as feeding time at the zoo and many guests clearly don’t realise that anyone else exists in the world other than themselves. Many of the above issues are directed at people and not the hotel. If you look for an all inclusive in Alcudia on any website club mac will likely be the cheapest. The facilities are 3 star the food is 3 star and the rooms are 1/2 star. If you were to come here in a quieter period I suspect most would enjoy. Bearing in mind that we are here pre school holidays. If you like a relaxing family holiday this is not for you. One other point to note is that should you wish to take your kids the kids club you will need to stay and supervise. Beer is local and the wine is absolutely terrible. Spirits I wouldn’t even class as local they are the cheapest of the cheap. A good point is the water park which is free entry. Yes you do have to pay for sun-loungers and drinks and food cost. My advice if you want slightly more piece where you and your family can have fun spend most days either at the beach or water park and that really is saying something.

3  Thank Iain B
MacHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Club MAC Alcudia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest
So sad to read your review and that you had not enjoyed your stay here at Club Mac.
A few things though, our hotel can only accommodate 2400 guests at full seaon. Our restaurants have no problem seating and feeding our guests and the guests that stay around our pools have no trouble findind sunbeds.
We are sorry that our 3 star All-Inclusive resort is not for you and I do hope that you do find a hotel more to your liking in the near future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and 4 and 1 year old. Staff here were very helpful. Asked to change our type of babys cot to a bigger travel cot gone midnight; somebody was up within ten minutes! We also asked for a different room as we didnt want to be poolside because of the noise and the reception staff took their time for put us in a more suitable room. The staff always seemed happy to help.
Food was okay. Could definately be a lot better. And the whole resort was very busy. I've seen people on here moan about the rubbish around but this is no fault of the hotel staff who are constantly cleaning up after the guests.
I was very happy to see a focus on health and safety around the hotels ie guides on how to properly wash hands. Hand santitiser offered everywhere.
The beach is a 15 minute walk from the resort but the hotel offer a free bus that runs every half hour. The driver we had for the week was very friendly and good with the kids!
There is always something fun to do on resort. Will never be bored. Would definately recommend for families but not for someone who would like good quality food and dining experience

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review.
We are so pleased that you and your family had enjoyed your stay with us and that you were never bored. I would also like to thank you for your review on our staff, it is very nice to read that we helped make your holiday happy.
Hope that you and your family will return again for another fun packed holiday.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this as a late deal, didn't no what to expect with there being 3 hotels combined together, but we absolutely loved this holiday, my daughter aged 14 and son aged 10 never got bored, food was really good, staff always happy to help,the tv u had to pay extra for and the rooms are a little dated but I would definitely return to this hotel again, kids loved the waterpark across the road

3  Thank Dawn R

Thank you for your 5 star review.
I am so glad that your late deal holiday proved to be a big hit with you and your children.
Cannot wait to welcome you all back again for another holiday soon.

Really happy with our first trip to Club Mac
Very busy place but runs really well - selection of pools, water park and complimentary bus to the beach were fantastic
Highlight for us was the fantastic food provided each day. We were slightly worried about our 6 year old daughter who eats gluten free and each of the 3 restaurants were more than happy to prepare her food separately to ensure it wasn't contaminated.
Maria Jose in the Saturno Restaurant paid particular attention to this and made my daughter's stay even more enjoyable with her care and attention to detail allowing her to order at lunchtime so her food would be ready each evening without confusion.
Will definitely be back again

2  Thank Nina M

Thank you for your 5 star review.
I am so pleased that you found our restaurants were very helpful with your daughters dietary requirements and I will certainly let Maria Jose know you left a lovely review about her.
We cannot wait to welcome you and your family back for another great holiday.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my family had a fantastic stay at club Mac the facilities for the kids were brilliant and it had a really nice atmosphere. The entertainment was spot on and the staff were polite, kind and friendly they went above and beyond for us and I can’t recommend club mac enough. Will definitely be visiting again next year.

1  Thank lollend23

Thank you for your 5 star review.
It is so very much appreciated when a guests acknowledges our staff and all they do to ensure that our guests have a great holiday.
Also, I´m really happy to read that you will definitely be returning next year.