Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

After reading mixed reviews specially from British people, I decided to share my honest review and experience about the hotel.

To start with: You know you are paying for a 3* all inclusive hotel. Do not expect 5* treatment.
Second point: Yes, there are lots of polish people there. So what? They are just there to have a good time like everybody else and were not noisy or rude as some reviews say.

Food: There were not a lot of options (except for Friday night when it was just amazing), but all the options are very tasty. Food with great seasoning, did not have anything bad.

Room: I got a room in the last floor with a huge balcony with an amazing view to the sea and the pool. I loved the view. Bed was okay (a bit noisy) and shower was good. Only bad part was AC that was very weak.

Entertainment: First language for entertainment is Polish as they are from a Polish company. However, when hearing we were not Polish, they did all activities we wanted to participate in Polish and English to get us to understand. Lots of people complained that entertainment was only in Polish but this is not true.

Staff: I believe staff was one of the highest points of the hotel. Very gentle and nice. Special mention to Alex, Phillip and Juanco.

Hotel area: Not many options. Basic game rooms with snooker and table tennis, a pool, restaurant and that is it.

High point: Getting some drinks and watch the sunset by the sea. We did it for all the nights and it was amazing.

Bad parts: Paid wifi (come on, I know it is 3* hotel but paying for wifi in 2019 is just not acceptable) and weak AC.

In general, very good value for money. I would recommend it and come back again.

Room tip: I would recommend top room with big balcony. Excellent view
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank nanosili
Reviewed 1 June 2019

It was just lovely to spend 2 days in this cosy hotel with my parents.
I liked it so much that I decide to reserve another 2 days starting from tomorrow.

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to lovely receptionist Ann who did everything she could to locate myself next to my parent's room.

I can't wait to come back tomorrow to this hotel :)

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Yes there are polish in the hotel, but you would expect this with it being sold to Polish tourist board.There were also some English people that had been before.
We found the hotel very clean, food was good and the staff excellent, especially Ann and Avril on reception who catered for our every need.
The position of this hotel is to die for with the med just 50 yards from the hotel.Nice swimming pool and baby pool and the all inclusive snacks during the day were super.
We did not hear any running about or banging doors and if that was the case there is security on all night who I am sure would stop it. thanks again to Ann and Avril on reception you are a credit to the hotel.

Room tip: Sea view if you can
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bradfordians
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Massively set up for Polish guests, couples mainly. Barely saw any other children. No entertainment. Other residents (polish) very noisy til late at night. Nothing much to do around hotel. Nice pool shame about some of the other guests being quite ignorant/rude. Food was below par with not much choice. Both evenings we ate there were basically identical in options. Would not go back to this particular hotel although beach which was a 10 minute walk away was lovely.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Joanna341
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

All the entertainment was in Polish, food was for Polish people. Bar staff ignored you if you weren't Polish. All signage put up was Polish. Location and views are amazing but don't try get a sea view if you're not Polish. Was noisy at all hours of the morning with the Polish people causing drunken chaos. Found a few amazing places nearby that had a lot of English and German speaking people so will book there in the future.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robseags