All reviews clean apartment comfortable beds keys balcony reception
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Myself and my boyfriend have just returned home after a 10 night stay at Apartmentos Niza and we can honestly say that we have returned feeling relaxed and refreshed!

The apartments not only boast beautiful views but are clean, spacious and have comfortable beds. I was particularly impressed with the shower, which was powerful and always warm.

I cannot fault the location of these apartments - waking up to calming sound of the sea each morning was a blessing (I would definitely recommend paying extra and booking a sea view room.)

Furthermore, Apartmentos Niza are always locked, apart from when the reception is open (which is only for around 3-4 hours a day.) Each guest is given two keys, one for the main entrance and once for their room. Therefore, I always felt that my belongings were safe and secure here.

I would not hesitate to book here again if I were to come back to Peguera. This was my fourth stay in Peguera and it was definitely the most comfortable apartments I have stayed in.

Room tip: The sea view rooms boast the best views.
Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Alana2526
Reviewed 30 September 2017

A very fine small hotel on the beach. Very nice and clean apartment with a perfect sea view from the balcony. Would have rated 10, but music from restaurant near by was a little too much, although it stopped at midnight.

Room tip: Sea view from the balcony.
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed in these wonderful apartments for a 4 day break. They are beautiful and so well looked after and extremely clean. Very friendly staff, the girls were so helpful I would highly recommend a stay here, its right on the beach with a lovely cafe and resturaunts all along the beach. 2 mins from the main streets and local shops, there is everything you need here. Amazing views from the balcony and very comfy beds.
I will definately be back and soon!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank weeman25
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We loved the bright airy clean apartment, comfortable beds, ample hanging wardrobe space (x2), wonderful views from the balcony. We hired the safe for our seven night stay for 20 Euros. We were on the second floor overlooking the beach, Niza Café and boat landing stage, so plenty to look at. We liked the noise coming up from outside but if that’s a problem for you, putting on the free aircon and shutting the French doors cuts that out. Only one minor thing, limited shelf space.
The apartments are literally seconds away from the front door of the apartments. We both had a set of two keys, a front door and an apartment key, so could come and go as we pleased.
The cooking equipment was of the usual self catering standard, no toaster but we had the choice of a kettle or coffee maker. It was ok for us and we rustled up a couple of light meals. Some apartments had side sea views so its worth asking for your preference when booking. The reception area seemed only to be open spasmodically, so best to sort out any queries when you arrive.
The 10% Niza Café discount, according to the waiter, only applied to breakfast, so a bit misleading.
I can only agree with Elizabeth S and her comments

Date of stay: August 2013
3  Thank beachbumDorset
Reviewed 21 July 2013

These are lovely clean apartments, very quiet - so get lots of sleep, the staff are so friendly, there are only 12 apartments, family owned, the apartments are cleaned six days a week, you also get a complimentary cleaning basket on arrival, I would highly recommend, they are right next to the beach, and there is a restaurant attached, so you don't even need to cook if don't want to, my only downside was that the TV does not get any English channels, not a huge problem, but I do like to keep in touch with the News,

The resort is mainly German, What surprised me - there was not one English Bar / Restaurant in sight, the resort itself was extremely clean, and the sea goes out for ages before getting deep, plenty of boats trips to be had

Room tip: We had a side room on the 2nd floor, by evening the sun had gone off it, so it was comfortable on the balcony
Date of stay: July 2013