“Bland”

Price range: US$2 - US$17
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tom Browns is a beach front restaurant and has been serving Great British Food for more than 30 years in Magaluf. We have an extensive menu with something for everyone, serving British Breakfasts to Paninis, Wraps, American Breakfast, Fruit Salads, Pizzas, Jacket Potatoes, Salads, Fajitas, Steaks and Grills. We are a family run business and Nick and Jason the owners are always around to offer any help they can. We have a multilingual team who are friendly and helpful and we have menus in many languages. Child friendly venu with high chairs, kids colourings, baby changing facilities etc as well as being able to cater for large groups. WE ARE CLOSED NOVEMBER UNTIL END OF MARCH
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here lunchtime after reading glowing reviews about the great food. I ordered a jacket spud with chilli con came and cheese. It was possibly the most bland meal I've encountered. I also ordered a classic mojito which just tasted very sweet, couldn't taste the rum (most places n Spain I find the rum overpowering)
The location is good and they have fans blowing cold mist water.
I will probably go back again before I leave and update this if there is any improvement.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,850)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a nice drink on more than one occasional on the beach with a sea view what more can you want, and they do a loyalty card so 0% off too

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brilliant location lovely views of the beach and sea. Fabulous staff lovely with children and very chatty and quick service,and great cheap food and alcohol! What more do you want! We ate here for breakfast most mornings and had lunches and dinners there too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend went to Magaluf on football tour middle of June, and left his iPhone in this restaurant. He only went for 3 nights. I had a phone call of his phone explaining that someone who owned this restaurant had found his phone and payed postage and sent it back to the UK to my address!!
Not many people would do that and we are so thankful! My boyfriend also said the foods really nice but the beer is even better ;) nice atmosphere and lovely genuine people deserve to recognised!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We come to Mallorca every year and always visit Tom Brown's for breakfast at least once and we are never disappointed. The food is lovely and the service is brilliant. We had the pancakes and the kids breakfast. Angel served us and looked after us well once again - see you next year