“Dinner for 2 but could have been for a group.”

Fins Tapas & Cocktails
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Can Pastilla
Neighbourhood: Can Pastilla
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted some typical Spanish Mallorcian food and this place popped up with great reviews. Inside was very warm with a couple of fans dotted around. We waited a while to order as there were too not 2 people taking orders inside and outside. We ordered Sangria between us and then ordered 4 dishes to start. The dishes came and we were expecting tapas but there was enough food to feed 4 people not 2 there was so much more on the menu that we wanted to try but couldn’t because we were so full. I would say if you are going as a group the tapas is perfect but for a couple look at the meals. I think maybe they could put on the menu how many people it’s for per portion or maybe do it for 2 when a couple is ordering. I was disappointed that I couldn’t try more from the menu as it looked lovely. The price was very good for what we received and ordered, would recommend but be cautious about what you order or ask how big the portions are.

Date of visit: August 2022
Write a reviewReviews (903)

Reviewed 27 August 2022 via mobile

The best burger I ever had! I had the wagyu burger and my fiancé had the chicken burger. We both think it was the best burger!

Date of visit: August 2022
Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

Splendid food with great variety from seafood to vegetables and more.
Many dishes in perfect amount. Very kind service

Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

Food was absolutely delicious, the staff were so welcoming and accommodating of our flight being delayed leading to our slightly late arrival. Everything was incredibly reasonably priced considering how tasty it all was. If I was in Palma longer I would go again.

Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

Wonderful tapas, sangria and great atmosphere, we loved the food and service, would certainly recommend when in Can Pastille