HSM Calas Park(Calas de Majorca)
  • Pool
Sol Calas de Mallorca(Calas de Majorca)
Palia Maria Eugenia Hotel(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Eden Village Cala Domingos(Calas de Majorca)
Expedia
Hotels.com
Sol Cala Antena(Calas de Majorca)
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Globales Samoa(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Globales America(Calas de Majorca)
  • Pool
HSM Canarios Park(Calas de Majorca)
1,376 results
All reviewsbeach barlow numbermain facilitiesbar staffanimation teamminute walkprivate beachnearest townevery nightair consaladmobility problemsceiling fanroom numberfantastic holidaymain bartaxi ride
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well just back from my 4th time to Tropicana. Im still in love with it and every one who works there.
Reception =very officiant as always
Food= very good always hot and fresh.
Drinks = very good measures. Cocktails very good.
Rooms=,basic but very clean. (Who wants to spend all day in their room on hols anyway. )
Love the chalet style of the complex. Beach= stunning and clean. Have to pay for beds . Sand soft to lay on.
Bar staff =great fun ,great friends now.
Grounds always very clean.
Entertainment= Absolutely superb , always fantastic shows every night. Daytime activities also very entertaining
I must say my face hurt from laughing most evenings
Special thanks to Miguel for all the laughs what a guy! He works so hard all day and night, so much energy.
Thanks to all the entertainment team who work so hard. Special mention to Garazi and Chocolate for keeping us entertained throughout our holiday. Also Nano, Angelo,Tony and Orlando from the bar.
Love you all.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spent a week here as a family of five and I have to say I loved it! It definitely exceeded my expectations, especially after reading some of the reviews on here which don't give it the credit it deserves.
To start with the transfer is long but we were given smaller transfers on both journeys which obviously reduced the time. I also love seeing the scenery on the way too!
Once we were there we were upgraded to priority rooms for free as my son has hypermobility. This was on our booking documents which the hotel could see although after walking around the complex I wouldn't have minded being further away as the place is so beautiful and peaceful.
The food was good, always found something to eat although I personally would've like more Spanish food but that's just me.
The hotel staff all seem to enjoy their jobs and made our stay extra enjoyable. The entertainment staff were wonderful with my children making our stay extra memorable! I also have to mention the weekday lifeguard who actually seems to work unlike the lifeguards that just sit there all day in other places I've been too! She was always watching and aware of what was going on which made me feel much safer around the pool which is where we spent most of our week.
The entertainment was standard hotel entertainment, like watching Britain's Got Talent crossed with Eurovision really.
This doesn't feel like a typical all inclusive hotel, it is just so relaxed and peaceful. I wouldn't hesitate to book here again.
We did go in term time (naughty, I know!) So there wasn't many English families here but everyone was friendly!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Hayley H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just arrived back yesterday after a 5 night stay here at Club Hotel Tropicana.
I wouldn't normally write a review, however on this occasion feel very strongly in doing so. The reason for this is because I was very dubious of my visit here after reading the rather mixed bag of reviews on here. I need to let you all know that this place is fantastic!!
The complex is great!
I'll start from the beach which is spectacular! White sand and crystal clear water. We paid 12 euro 40 for 2 sunbeds and a parasol you also had the option of the use of a safe situated in parasol for 1 euro. This I feel is standard pricing for most places I've been. There is a beach bar which is not part of the all inclusive. However a 2 minute walk off beach and up wooden walkway you find the complex's snack bar (all inclusive) serving alcoholic and soft drinks, ice cream, hot dogs, burgers, chips, pizza etc.
Then a little way up bank for that is some steps up them and to the right the bar and entertainment area which has an outside terrace with brilliant view of the beach. To the left the restaurant. The food is very good, plenty of choice, something for everyone.
As you go further up bank to the left you have crazy golf, table tennis and pool tables charged locally I believe. To the right the reception which is 24hr. After that on the left a small games room and a well stocked shop. Continue on and the the accommodation starts, small blocks of bungalows which are basic but spotlessly clean. They don't have a fridge or hairdryers but youcan hire them or take your own. The accommodation continues up bank for quite a way some accommodations 10 minutes or more from main area. Don't let this bother you though as there is a minibus which goes round every 10 minutes or so, just stick out your arm and it will stop wherever you are pick up and take you to main area.
Just after the start of the accommodation on the right you have the pool which is a good size and extremely well maintained, plenty of sunbeds and a lifeguard. Slightly further up the bank on the left a bar area, bar serves alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, slush etc self service. No food available here which I thought was a bit of a shame but it didn't spoil my amazing stay here in anyway.
Last but my all means not least the staff. Well they all deserve a big shout out for all their hard work. From the cleaners, catering staff, bar staff, reception staff , entertainment staff etc. They are all amazing. Friendly, helpful and lots of them are multi lingual too. The entertainment staff make everyone feel involved but don't pressure you to join in. Simply fabulous!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Philip W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a brilliant time it’s a great complex with fantastic beach the best snorkel I’ve ever done, it is a bit hilly so if you have mobility problems then this place isn’t for you
The restaurant is well above average with plenty of choice.
You will never go hungry always something to eat.
Staff are very friendly and animation team are always a laugh although can be annoying

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple