• Beachfront
Globales Samoa(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Globales America(Calas de Majorca)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
HSM Calas Park(Calas de Majorca)
  • Pool
Sol Calas de Mallorca(Calas de Majorca)
TripAdvisor
Eden Village Cala Domingos(Calas de Majorca)
Expedia
  • Pool
Palia Maria Eugenia Hotel(Calas de Majorca)
TripAdvisor
Sol Cala Antena(Calas de Majorca)
1,676 results
All reviewsibiza blocksnack barfoam partyeuro calasclub eurocalasbar staffkids clubice popssaladevening entertainmentanimation teamsplash poolfamily holidayplenty of choicegreat holidayfishbig pool
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Having just come back after a week at Eurocalas we have to say it has got everything suited for a family holiday. Very clean and the food is good, whoever says there’s nothing to eat must be boring junk food addict! The down side is the reception - they don’t bother explaining anything at all just hand you info leaflet, step up your game guys! Again, big applause for animation team, MARIA, we love you! All staff work extremely hard, thank you, we had a lovely time only wish there was a bit more sun!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Olena B
Garden H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HYB Eurocalas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Olena,

Thank you so much for sending in a review I’m delighted you had such a great stay.

We are happy for the praise to our cleaning service staff; it is an essential element in the perfect maintenance of our facilities. Our staff knows how to do their job up to the smallest detail. Do not hesitate; we will transfer your opinions and nice words to them.

We are delighted to read the positive words you dedicate to our animation team, especially Maria. It is always a pleasure to see the result of great work, planned with great enthusiasm, of our colleagues.

We are very happy to know that the diversity of our buffet has surprised you. Our food is one of the strengths of our service. All our kitchen team strives on all the dishes to meet all your needs.

We hope this was one of many great stays as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Best wishes, The whole team at HYB Eurocalas.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I really have no clue as to how anyone can rate this hotel low or complain. By far one of the best all inclusive I’ve been too for the money.

The staff work tirelessly and the place is spotless all day with staff always on hand. The grounds are pristine and the rooms are lovely, I’m in a twin in the Ibiza block, lovely bathroom, beds are comfy I have a small fridge and hairdryer and a safe. Shower is amazing and the rooms are cleaned everyday.

3 pools one with slides for the kids, lifeguards on each pool. Lots of sun beds. There is kids parks, and a mini club. I have to say that the animation team are incredible. As a single parent on my own with my daughter being able to put her in the morning kids club gives me two hours to relax whilst she is having an amazing time. Also at night the entertainment keeps us both entertained.

There is a shop onsite and games area, a shuttle bus ever half an hour to the beach. Town is a ten minute walk.

The food, well, I really don’t know what people are complaining about. Something to eat for everyone. And a snack bar when the restaurant isn’t open. My very fussy five year old is eating every meal. Drinks, slushes and ice cream on tap.

We have only been here two days and this is my review already. We are having a great time and if you have booked and seen the bad reviews please don’t take note. Absolutely superb hotel and amenities. I would recommend and come back in a heart beat.

The only thing I would say. The transfer is very long. Took nearly 3 hours for us, I would definitely book a cab, especially with young children. Other than that don’t hesitate to book this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
10  Thank Jenilucas

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review we really appreciate it!

We are excited to be so positively qualified by our cleaning service, it is for us a factor of vital importance and nothing is more pleasing to us than seeing our work reflected in the good impressions of our guests.

We are pleased to know that the assigned room met your expectations. Our rooms have been designed in a functional way to offer our clients what they need during their stay.

As you well say, our gastronomic offer varies continuously to satisfy the palates of all our visitors. Our kitchen team strives daily to prepare tasty dishes with which to please you.

We are thrilled to read your positive comments about our staff as we strive to provide our guests with a caring and personalized service and we lay high value on our personnel being guest orientated and welcoming at all times.

We are truly honoured that you chose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Wishes, The whole team at HYB Eurocalas.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I am currently still at this hotel and have to say that it’s not quite a 4 star.
You can see they have done extensive renovation works inside the buildings it’s just a shame it didn’t extend to the outside.

The pool area is just filled with sunloungers that you just feel on top of each other. It does say no inflatables but everyone has them, what else are pools for! The sunloungers themselves are comfy and not the horrible plastic ones. I haven’t seen management come and remove reserved towels, however this morning we put our towels down, sat for a little while went to the snack bar for food, came back and another guest moved one of them so they can have our subbed! Unbelievable there were spare ones at the end!! The pool also does have a lifeguard.

We have a family room (there are 2 adults and 2 kids, 16 & 13) and they are plenty big enough. The mattresses are hard and the pillows very thin. The bathroom is small but does the job. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom. We had a fridge and I did notice some had microwave’s. We also had a kettle but surprisingly no cups. The rooms are kept very clean.

I’ve read a few reviews that say the food is repepative but honestly what do you expect, there is always salad, pasta, meat, fish, chips, veg. They do try and do these in a variety each day. There is plenty of choice. There is also a snack bar that does do breakfast in the morning and there is always burgers, hot dogs, fruit and salad. I can’t see anyone going hungry.

This place is very clean, there is always someone cleaning up.

There is an entertainment team that does it best to keep everyone entertained in the day and night. It’s not my kind of thing but from what I saw they do a great job.

The hotel does have a small shop but this is obviously more expensive than going into town, which is only about a 10-15 minute walk. The beach is about another 10 minutes on but it’s very easy to get to.

The hotel transfer does take a while as this resort is usually the last drop off. If you don’t like coach rides you won’t like this.

When we checked in (which takes an age if there is someone in front of you) they had us down leaving a day early, I did have to the show her on the voucher our leave date. She went off to the office and came back crying. This was not at all the girls fault and management should have come out and explained, not leave it to her. As it happens there wasn’t much of an explanation so let’s hope I don’t get kicked out
today.

I had expected as a 4 star that in the evening drinks would be served in a glass, not the case it still plastic glasses. As said I don’t think it’s quite 4 star but a little more that a 3, it’s a shame there isn’t something in the middle.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Wife05

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review we really appreciate it!

Regarding your mention on our rooms, we are pleased to know that you have found the comfort and calmness that you wanted.

We are pleased to know that the diversity of our buffet has been completely appreciated. Our food is one of our flagships and we are proud of the skill and taste of our chefs, whose goal is to fully satisfy our guests with their culinary variety.

We are happy to read that our entertainment program has been entertaining. It is a real pleasure for us to know that the activities we offer our clients make a holiday full of entertainment.

We are sorry the confusion regarding you extra day, we hope this has been settled and that you have been able to enjoy your last day at our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel in the not too distance future. Sincerely, The whole team at HYB Eurocalas.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This is a fab place lovely rooms, good food with a great choice,plenty of entertainment for children and adults, everywhere is spotless,cannot fault it. All rooms are non smoking as is the bar and reception. The local shops are a bit of a walk away but when the sun is shining its a nice stroll.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Christine M
Garden H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HYB Eurocalas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Christine,

Thank you so much for sharing what a good time you had at our hotel.

We are excited to know that you highlight our excellent animation. We have a complete program, both for children and adults, with activities for all tastes.

Thank you for your positive comment regarding our breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Our team of chefs selects seasonal and regional products and prepares them with all the love of the world.

Thank you again for this heartwarming review of your stay with us, we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards, The whole team at HYB Eurocalas.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I was extremely pleased and relieved when we arrived at our hotel just after one o.clock on Friday 13th of April . I had read some reviews on here after we had booked our holiday and was feeling very anxious . However as usual , some people have " Champagne taste and Guinness money "
We were Immediately asked if we would like to put our baggage into a locked room as our rooms were not ready . The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. We weregiven our wristband for the All Inclusive deal and we were shown through to the restaurant for lunch. I was amazed at the choice and the quality of food , bearing in mind what some people had written on here . The restaurant was extremely clean and very well ran . The manager runs a very tight ship and was on top of anything that needed doing , drink spills , plates being dropped etc. Although there were some " Regular favourites " served, there was also several different dishes every day .
Our room was on the first floor which had a balcony looking onto the pools . Our room was tended every day and there is a light to put on saying do not disturb or please clean the room. . As we were there the week before the season began it was very quiet . We walked into the local shopping area which is about a mile away and about 50% of the bars and restuarants were not open and it was pleasant to meander around without being crowded in bars etc. The bar at the hotel was well tended , and even at peak times when there were large queues at the bar we were served fairly quickly by friendly barstaff .
I would love to go again but maybe a little later when the season was in full swing .
Thank you HYB Eurocalas for a lovely holiday , hope to see you all again next year !!

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank luketaxi

Dear Luke,

We are very pleased to know that you flatter our gastronomic offer. We select great seasonal products and our team of chefs cooks it with the greatest possible affection so that all customers enjoy appetizing meals. We offer the best dishes with our great price-quality ratio whether local, national or international.

Best wishes, The whole team at HYB Eurocalas.