Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best way to see the island

Our instructor Mike was absolutely lovely, his spoken English was excellent and had a great sense... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018
el c
via mobile
Buzzing

From the booking to the briefing to the driving, what a great experience. Tour 1 with Mike from... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018
DeWap
NE Scotland

All reviews our tour guide well worth the money great fun thanks mike english couple driving licence safety talk whole team my boyfriend great trip wrong side walkie talkie stopped for lunch la victoria recommend this trip brilliant guide a lot of money
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Alcudia and the minibus came to pick us up on the morning of the tour and brought us back from Can Picafort once it was finished. Our tour guide Axel was brilliant, very knowledgeable about the local area, even stops that werent located on the tour. There were drinks onboard the jeep which Axel was driving and he offered us at each stop incase anyone was thirsty. Stopped at Rancho Grande on the way back for coffee and there were some really nice views as well as some performing parrots just beside the bar.

All in all a 5 star tour which I would recommend to anyone who likes driving or sightseeing.

Reasonably priced too for what was included

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Buggy 4 Fun was one of the best experiences my girlfriend and I have ever had, we chose tour 1 out of 3, they also do quad tours... all the staff here were absolutely brilliant, especially our tour guide Mike, he made everyone feel welcome and involved speaking in 2 languages... could not ask for a better day definitely worth the money. We would highly recommend this to anyone visiting the area

Reviewed 12 September 2018

My dad and I did a half day buggy tour taking in La Victoria, Formentor, Sa Pobla and other places. It was an absolutely fantastic adventure with our brilliant guide, Mike. The buggys were great fun to ride, the scenery beautiful and the guide great fun. We also stopped at a brilliant place for lunch, Finca CA’N SUREDA, where before we had lunch, Gudrun allowed us to sample the local produce they make there - delicious!

Would definitely go back again and would highly recommend as a unique way to see the island - thanks Mike! A highlight of our holiday.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

What an awesome day me and my girlfriend had, cruising the island on these wonderful buggies, we chose Tour 2 of 3 different selected routes, and believe me we didn’t regret it! The tour started off with a little safety talk in German and English, which Really helped as we had a mixture of the two countries, 69 Euros per person wasn’t to dear to say the 5 hours spent driving around this beautiful island, The best part For me and my girlfriend tho was MIKE our tour guide, the guy was always smiling and couldn’t do enough for everyone, he never stopped laughing and was constantly going around every couple in the group making sure they were ok, and we had enough drinks which I thought was such a good touch with it being really hot. But the best was yet to come from MIKE, on the descent from a mountain climb near ARTÀ I hit a Rock, and bust one of the buggy tyres, I was devastated as I was ruining everyone’s tour, but no MIKE simply smiled and said things happen, it’s no problem, he also spoke to everyone else about it and they all were happy to wait for Axel to bring a spare tyre, within 20 minutes we we’re back on the road. Having finished the tour MIKE was happy to have pictures taken with everyone and to top it off, he gave everyone on our tour a free copy of his music ALBUM, my girlfriend was as speechless as I was, to realise he is very talented Rapper and such a genuinely nice guy. He made our holiday so special and we will Go back to the buggy tour, just because of him. Cheers MIKE and stay blessed.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018

My son and myself did Tour 1 with Mike as tour guide. The tour was excellent with fantastic scenery and plenty of stops for us to share the driving. The buggies are in good order and the tour is very well organised.

Many thanks to Mike who made the tour very enjoyable.

Manchester UK