“Excellent Buggy Tour”
Review of Buggy 4 Fun

Buggy 4 Fun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With fun and good humor we show you the most beautiful places in the north and east coast of Majorca. With Robust buggies could be your whole without a helmet, on guided tours, enjoying the cool wind and let the magnificent scenery affect you. You need is a valid drivers license and a smile in your face. During a tour duration of 4-5 hours you can experience certainly the highlight in your holiday with us. Safety is our top priority. A daily maintenance of vehicles is self-evident.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Buggy 4 Fun was one of the best experiences my girlfriend and I have ever had, we chose tour 1 out of 3, they also do quad tours... all the staff here were absolutely brilliant, especially our tour guide Mike, he made everyone feel welcome and involved speaking in 2 languages... could not ask for a better day definitely worth the money. We would highly recommend this to anyone visiting the area

Date of experience: September 2018
"recommend this trip"
"brilliant guide"
"a lot of money"

Reviewed 12 September 2018

My dad and I did a half day buggy tour taking in La Victoria, Formentor, Sa Pobla and other places. It was an absolutely fantastic adventure with our brilliant guide, Mike. The buggys were great fun to ride, the scenery beautiful and the guide great fun. We also stopped at a brilliant place for lunch, Finca CA’N SUREDA, where before we had lunch, Gudrun allowed us to sample the local produce they make there - delicious!

Would definitely go back again and would highly recommend as a unique way to see the island - thanks Mike! A highlight of our holiday.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

What an awesome day me and my girlfriend had, cruising the island on these wonderful buggies, we chose Tour 2 of 3 different selected routes, and believe me we didn’t regret it! The tour started off with a little safety talk in German and English, which Really helped as we had a mixture of the two countries, 69 Euros per person wasn’t to dear to say the 5 hours spent driving around this beautiful island, The best part For me and my girlfriend tho was MIKE our tour guide, the guy was always smiling and couldn’t do enough for everyone, he never stopped laughing and was constantly going around every couple in the group making sure they were ok, and we had enough drinks which I thought was such a good touch with it being really hot. But the best was yet to come from MIKE, on the descent from a mountain climb near ARTÀ I hit a Rock, and bust one of the buggy tyres, I was devastated as I was ruining everyone’s tour, but no MIKE simply smiled and said things happen, it’s no problem, he also spoke to everyone else about it and they all were happy to wait for Axel to bring a spare tyre, within 20 minutes we we’re back on the road. Having finished the tour MIKE was happy to have pictures taken with everyone and to top it off, he gave everyone on our tour a free copy of his music ALBUM, my girlfriend was as speechless as I was, to realise he is very talented Rapper and such a genuinely nice guy. He made our holiday so special and we will Go back to the buggy tour, just because of him. Cheers MIKE and stay blessed.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018

My son and myself did Tour 1 with Mike as tour guide. The tour was excellent with fantastic scenery and plenty of stops for us to share the driving. The buggies are in good order and the tour is very well organised.

Many thanks to Mike who made the tour very enjoyable.

Manchester UK