“Friendly service”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A lovely restaurant overlooking the hills in the old town of Frigiliana. Limited seating on the terrace and balcony so either reserve or come early. The food is good and affordable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went after a walk around the town and the waiter said we would be able to sit on the small terrace if we hung about for a couple of minutes, which we did.

The service was efficient and the food very nice, but the highlight of the restaurant is the stunning view of the mountains that it boasts.

If you can get a table on the balcony, then the restaurant is highly recommended.

1  Thank thewithers1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was amazing - we shared the warm goats cheese salad to start which was so tasty! I had the Iberian Pork shoulder and my wife the Sea Bass both dishes were superb - cooked perfectly and loads of great flavours. A nice touch was the baked potato you get with the main - the filling wow!!!

We shared the cheesecake for desert, it was very good. Very good value for money <€50 euros for food and bottle of water for me and glass of wine for my wife.

Finally is you can either get there early or book so you can het a seat on the balcony or terrace as the views are breathtaking.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a really bad experience, we have been there a couple of times was never really good! Today was horrible! Server was the worst thing ever experienced! The prawns waren‘t cleaned so the sh.. was still in them were like eating a sand not edible!

2  Thank Sandy M
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My sister and I lunched here today, we were lucky enough to walk in without reservation and bag a superb table on the top terrace. Really friendly welcome from the staff. Superb views across the mountains. House rose was delicious and really reasonably priced at €10.50. Bread, butter, oils served as we ordered. I had the sea bass, my sister ordered venison. Both served with a yummy jacket potato and sour cream as well as cous cous and vegetables. Absolutely delicious. Would definitely recommend and we will visit again.