“Absolutely delicious”
Review of Sawadee

Sawadee
Ranked #79 of 229 Restaurants in Mojacar
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Following various recommendations on the local Facebook forum, we decided to have a change and try this restaurant. We were not disappointed, it was every bit as good as the forum said it would be. Four of us thoroughly enjoyed all three courses of the menu del noche. Chicken satay to start, a variety of main courses, all of which were full of flavour, and great desserts. Very helpful, friendly and attentive staff. We'll definitely go back.

1  Thank Karen A

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Well what can one say the food was outstanding cant wait until we go back to try more dishes . Great atmosphere good service

1  Thank tony k
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

A new restaurant in Mojacar which I thoroughly recommend. My husband and I have visited Thailand on a number of occasions, but the food in Sawadee is up there with the best. Very authentic, all fresh ingredients and cooked to your preferred spicy-ness. We have previously tried the Thai in Sensations which was dreadful.

1  Thank mv2108
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Was surprised to discover the owner had previously been at Cielos in Alfoquia.
I have had a lot of thai food and was not that impressed with the curry.

Glenn R, Owner at Sawadee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Please can you tell me What has my previous place got to do with sawadee in mojacar? Why were you suprised?

Also To say you wernt impressed with the curry and nothing else to back it up makes it difficult for me to ascertain what the issue was.

We have had over 200 reviews spread across email , facebook , google etc and have absolutely no complaints at all as my wife is a perfectionist so naturally im keen to know what your issue was

Thanks
Glenn

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Booked a New Year set menu dinner at the new Sawadee restaurant and were not disappointed. A platter of mixed starters including veggie spring rolls, a vegetable empanada, sticky ribs and a minced chili/pork dish served on baby gem.
For mains we had the prawns and cashews, chicken and vegetables both dishes were delicious and well received. I had the pork green curry, for me, one of the best green curries ever it was really tasty. requested a bowl of dried chili on the side in case it needed spicing up, not necessary. Desserts of fresh fruit platter, chocolate gateau and ice cream were fine. This is a small restarant with indoor and outdoor seatng, plenty of menu choice on the a la carte and there is a menu del dia for 15 euros. Vegetarians are well catered for. We will be back!

1  Thank Alan P