“Best Gin bar in town or on the island”
Review of Eos wine bar

Eos wine bar
Ranked #30 of 160 Restaurants in Sciacca
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

If you want to explore the worlds of gin and rum, this is definitely the place to go. With over 130 gins and 170 rums and tons of variations to have those it looks like this beautiful, modern and stylish place is finding their rightful place in my heart. The staff is really experienced. Hygiene is highest priority

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Best cocktails in town. I felt always welcome like i always did. Just join us. I have been here fore holidays.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

We went in for one drink and stayed for three. The owner is extremely knowledgeable and took time to talk us through the vast selection of drinks on offer. Great atmosphere, perfect location, ideal for drinks before or after dinner. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2017

A very friendly and professional staff making splendid cocktails.
Wonderful atmosphere and very kind hostes !!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Let me start with Amazing cocktails made perfectly! First drink I had was a caipirinha which it's not easy to get the ratios right if your not from Brazil! quality draft beers surprisingly including Belgium beers! Great mixture of inside and outside music what ever the taste, I honestly haven't used Shazam so much before! The building itself it's amazing also very modern but kept the old town walls on show with a panes of glass (very contemporary) the outside is full of lovely white modern chairs and tables along with sofa's able to cater for a very large group, at night they turn the mood lighting on inside the tables giving the sense of a very expensive London top level bar but the cost of the drinks are no where near close believe me! Very reasonable! I honestly cannot recommend this bar enough if you are stopping or taking a holiday in Sciacca!!
Believe me I don't normally leave reviews but I was amazed by this place! Staff are spot on! Always awaiting your order or needs, especially a lovely lady that appears to be the main waitress called Indila elaid, very friendly, speaks great English and is not afraid to come and have a chat! Along with the manager Vincenzo farruggia.

So in summary if you are in the town of sciacca please pay them a visit and have a nice drink I promise you, you will not be let down!

Danny :)