Review Highlights
Absolutely Wonderful!

Love. This. Spa! The pools are well maintained and clean, the spa services are phenomenal (love... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
BookCentsBabe
Wonderful!

We visited in late October a few days before it closes for the winter and it was wonderful. Easy... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018
Tom K
Canada

4,805 results
All reviews thermal pools giardini poseidon bring your own swimming cap private beach snack bar varying temperatures sea water heaven on earth hot water pools are great different temperature pools steam room spa treatments lounge chairs degree pool plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Ischia's thermal pools are a very underrated feature of the island. Poseidon features many pools and a fabulous beach. We relaxed all afternoon in the different temperature pools. Up top there are insane views. There also is a very hot pool next to a very cold pool. That experience is unbelievable alternating between the two. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We spent 1/2 a day here (which was enough). We tried all the pools and sauna areas. The site is beautiful and has great views across the bay.

Bring everything you need with you. We forgot suncream and this cost over €20! Swim caps are essential, these are €2.50 onsite.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The place is beautiful, but the price is very high and you don't even get the lockers included in the price. The pools are numerous, but I expected more diversity. Nice to visit, but next time I'd rather go to different hot baths

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This was such a relaxing afternoon for our family. We went here as part of a tour and the only thing we wished was that we had more time to spend here. The views are beautiful and the waters are great. Highly recommend!

1  Thank jmh725
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Poseidon is simply a beautiful place. The landscape is gorgeous, there’s plenty of different thermal pools to enjoy, and the beach is really nice as well. I didn’t think I would love it here as much as I did. I thought it was better than Negombo which I also liked, but IMO this is definetly the better of the two.

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction