All reviews courtyard marriott front desk phone charger newport news airport meeting room stores and restaurants definitely stay here again patrick henry mall room was clean and comfortable convenient location lobby property barista williamsburg convenience sofa closet
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a youth sports tournament. Great location to many things in the area and off I-64. Location is newly renovated. The rooms are wonderful, clean, and spacious. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
BlaineDorsey, General Manager at Courtyard Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Al F,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate you staying with us while you were here for a Sports Tournament. We look forward to your return again soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

As a photographer, i work with a lot of brides, bridesmaids, mothers, etc but I do not have a permanent building. I use the King Suite as often as possible as a meeting place/office to discuss plans for the wedding and to look at the outfits the wedding party will be wearing so I can design my shoots. The King Suite is around 700 square feet and has an enormous living/dining area with a small wet bar. There is a table with chairs, a sofa, 2 arms chairs, desk chair, tv and a wardrobe in the living/dining area. The bedroom is equal size and has a king bed, chairs, closet, etc and a lot of walking around room. From what I can tell the King Suites face the back of the hotel where your view is the townhouses behind. The Queen Suites don't have as nice of a living/dining area but they face the front and have a much nicer view.
The staff is always wonderful and friendly. Having the bistro downstairs is nice and the prices are too out-of-line.
The hotel rooms are reasonably priced and have always been very clean. While not situated in a perfect location, it is a 3 minute drive or 15 walk to Patrick Henry Mall and any kind of food or shop you want.

Room Tip: King Suite if you want a lot of room. Queen Suite for best view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
BlaineDorsey, General Manager at Courtyard Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Foodiein757,
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your photography venue. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Although this hotel is undergoing renovations, it was quiet. My room was spacious, immaculate and the mattress was a little too soft but comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly & attentive. There are several eatery options nearby suitable for a wide variety of preferences. I will select this hotel the next time I'm in this area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
BlaineDorsey, General Manager at Courtyard Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to sharing with you the end result by the end of March.

Blaine.Dorsey@Marriott.com

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I Will always use this hotel if I’m back in the area. The front desk staff were very helpful and dedicated to pleasing the guest. Excellent and comfortable rooms. Located close to stores and restaurants I recommend this hotel

Stayed: April 2017
BlaineDorsey, General Manager at Courtyard Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Menorca C,
Thank you for your feedback and welcome back to your home away from home! We appreciate you being a loyal Courtyard Fan for life and look forward to you coming back soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Visited my son at his AIT graduation and stayed at The Courtyard By Marriott.
Stayed on the 5th floor and unfortunately the hotel was being updated. I had a hard time finding any parking spot to park my car every night I stayed there. my tv didn't work and the hot tub was out of order. The staff was excellent and the room very clean with new carpet new beds and new furniture. My son slept on the sofa sleeper and it had never been used before.

Room Tip: stay on the 5th floor all those rooms have been updated to brand new everything
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank H4134KBthomash
BlaineDorsey, General Manager at Courtyard Newport News Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear H4134KBthomash,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you visited your son at Ft. Eustis. We appreciate the feedback and are looking forward to finishing the hotel. We are in the process of having the Spa refurbished as well. We apologize for the challenges associated with limited guest parking during your hotel. We look forward to see you again!