I went to the museo a couple of times througout the couple of days while I was in Granada. Everytime I had drank the tea (made from the husk) because it was so delicious. I was sick with nausea, diarrhea and couldn't eat much while I was there. didn't know what it was. I bought some husks to take home so I could make the tea at home. I just drank it 2 days in a row and I woke up with diarrhea and the exact same symptoms as when I was there. I have been researching it and because of the volcanic soils, there is risk of heavy metals and toxins which is mainly found in the husk. I do have a sensitive stomach, but that was pretty unbearable to deal with, so if you plan to drink it, please do so at your own risk. Other than that, I loved the museum and the breakfast buffet that they serve and the spa there is fantastic!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.