Hotels.com
Trip.com
Expedia
FindHotel
All reviews budget hotel perfect respite adjoining rooms a couple of minutes walk minute taxi ride soothing environment stay worth nice hotel in a great location enjoying stay river shore oasis cafe veg biryani hustle bustle of the city local trips peaceful experience huge balcony high bank area
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

I went to rishikesh with my sister anjali. We searched a lot of hotel for stay in rishikesh and after seeing google reviews of this we decided to check in here since she is really very choosy when it comes of staying.
Truly, it was one of the finest decision of my sister. In rishikesh this hotel is really bery good and very much afforadable. I loved their veg biryani very much . Room were very clean. Due to its location nearby lakshman jhula and ganga river, we used to went for walk over their in evenings.Had a peaceful stay overall .Staff was also very generous.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2021

I am currently a student pursuing engineering. I just wanted a vacation with my friends which we could afford and swiss cottage in rishikesh turned out to be the perfect place to stay in Rishikesh which we were looking for. This place is a hit.
I will describe its beauty in points.
1. Perfect location( as it is situated near Lakshman jhula and Ganga river.
2. More attractions nearby.
3.Very sweet staff.
4. Spacious rooms.
5. Great view from the hotel room.
6. Pet-friendly atmosphere(for those who carry their pets with them).
7. Healthy atmosphere.
8.Night bonfire.
9.Best Indian food in Rishikesh as of my view.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021

reached there on 9 March around 5 pm. Already had reservation through whatsapp so everything was just fine. Staff greeted us so sweetly and one guy carried my luggage to my large spacious room which had a great mountain view. Honestly speaking,Located in the historic center of Laxmanjhula close to the Ganga River and providing ganga view and Laxmanjhula bridge view, Hotel Ishan is a convenient base to see and live the city and to take heritage day trips and food and spiritual tours to the surrounding countryside of Rishikesh.
Food was pocket friendly and very tasty. I tooka light meal as I was not feeling very much healthy but that pleasant peaceful cozy and hygenic atmosphere in the hotel comforted me result of which I woke up really fresh the next day. Sunrise was too much beautiful from my window. I took a tea and went out for visiting. They also arrange rafting and other adventure activities which was fun. I really enjoyed there. They are doing good.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Stayed there for a night. Pocket friendly, cooperative staff, lovely owners, lots of eateries/bistros around, careful that it is on steep top (for people with medical conditions) and no parking for four wheelers so you have to walk up (we didn't know this earlier!). Safe, quiet, breezy on the rooftop, has a cafe. Better to book in advance to get a room of your choice.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021

I stayed in salvus for over a week and those were the peaceful most days ever.
The rooms are very neat and spacious and the whole property is very green and clean, the whole mountain range was visible from my room and staff is very friendly and prompt. I am definitely going to stay with salvushotels everytime I visit rishikesh.
The food is exceptionally delicious and you get value for money with the stay as well as with the food.

Date of stay: January 2021