Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia
All reviews budget hotel perfect respite adjoining rooms a couple of minutes walk minute taxi ride soothing environment stay worth nice hotel in a great location enjoying stay river shore oasis cafe veg biryani hustle bustle of the city local trips peaceful experience huge balcony high bank area
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

Stayed there for a night. Pocket friendly, cooperative staff, lovely owners, lots of eateries/bistros around, careful that it is on steep top (for people with medical conditions) and no parking for four wheelers so you have to walk up (we didn't know this earlier!). Safe, quiet, breezy on the rooftop, has a cafe. Better to book in advance to get a room of your choice.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021

I stayed in salvus for over a week and those were the peaceful most days ever.
The rooms are very neat and spacious and the whole property is very green and clean, the whole mountain range was visible from my room and staff is very friendly and prompt. I am definitely going to stay with salvushotels everytime I visit rishikesh.
The food is exceptionally delicious and you get value for money with the stay as well as with the food.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel is nicely done up and close to Lakshman Jhula road. But we didn't like the stay much and will not return. We were given a wrong room at first, then the room we were given was not ready. The bathroom was also very dirty. We never got the soap and toilet paper we asked for. Soap was apparently over! The geyser was not put on when we were there and we were never told that it needed to be put on from outside. They should've done it when we checked in. We had to bathe in cold water. Service and reception are lacklustre at best. There are much better options in Rishikesh.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SmitaB
Reviewed 1 January 2021

This hotel is good, pocket friendly, hotel staff is polite & cooperative. You will feel near nature/mountains. They have their cafeteria and provide breakfast, dinner which is little bit costly but overall its perfect if you are looking peace. It is in mid of Ram jhula and Laxman jhula, you can take a walk to both the places or auto from road. Room , bathroom is clean spacious. Early morning you can see the beauty of mountains.

Room tip: take deluxe normal room, roof top rooms are good, view is nice but on sofas mostly their dogs sleep ,dog lovers go for it.
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Being a chartered accountant I had to find a place where i can work and find peace with fun at the same time. I strongly recommend this place which served me better than expected. A safe place in covid that provided me peaceful place to work with numbers, amazing food and pleasant views. A great add on was that I met Lot of like minded people which made my after work hours Memorable.

Date of stay: October 2020