“Mariachi”

El Mariachi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Montross
Reviewed 1 December 2023 via mobile

Loved the decoration of the place. Nice service too. Ordered tacos with birria with rice:beans as a side. It was delicious

Date of visit: December 2023

Reviewed 31 October 2020

This is an amazing find in the Northern Neck. We have eaten here many time and are never disapointed.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

Stopped for a snack. Beer was cold. Tacos were very good. Enjoyed it. Stop by if you are passing through.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2019

Whenever I am in a hurry for lunch, this is one of my go-to places. With its extensive menu, El Mariachi offers a vast variety of selections for all tastes. I love their taco salad. Unlike a lot of restaurants that make this salad very "wet" their salad is tasty and filled with olives and other surprises. My boss loves their shrimp quesadilla and mexican omelets.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Have not been here in years. Met friends for lunch. Service was just ok; food was mediocre at best. I had a burrito. Large chunks of cold chicken, little else. The presentation was unappetizing and I just pushed the food around and enjoyed my table guests. At check out, I paid in cash. The cashier could not make change, and had to go next door to get some. Won't be visiting again.

Date of visit: July 2018