“No other winery compares!”

White Rock Vineyards & Winery
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Goodview
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Where do i start...my husband and I have been to many wineries. Including the prestigious Trump Winery. I've never felt so at home as I do here. The owners are so hospitable. You feel like the grand porch is your own home. And beer to boot!! German honed craft beer plus the best wine I've had. It is off the beaten path. 25 minutes either direction from Westlake or Vinton. They know this, so they offer cheese and cracker platters to pair well with the wine you choose to drink. Wild life abounds while sitting and sipping. Google it and give it a try!!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Wineries/vineyards are most often pet friendly. New owners have new big puppie that jumps on you. I had my chihuahua puppy in a sling/carrier . When the cute puppy kept jumping on me, my little dog freaked out. One trying to grow a new business may have taken their young puppy out of the tasting room. I had to take my dog out. I wish I would have just left. Be careful going down the steps because the energetic puppy will practically trip you as he fumbles down the steps. The tasting includes the liquid from a bag, not a semi frozen beverage. Wines were ok. I felt like we were intruding on their weekend.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We stopped in on the $th of July weekend for something to do while killing time before the fireworks at the Lake. She was trying to clean up to close but invited us to stay awhile and offered to stay with us as long as we wanted. The wines were very good and the hostess was knowledgeable of the different wine. I will stop in again.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this little estate winery. The owners themselves hosted the tastings and tour, and it was a pleasure to meet these nice folks. The wine was quite good and the tour was very informative.