TripAdvisor
All reviewssofa areabusiness triprecommend this hotelstarbucks coffeeroom was largeshort pumpfree breakfastoatmealstaff was very friendlymini fridgeshort driveking bedrestaurants and shoppingconvenient locationwe've stayedwonderful staygreat customer service
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I really enjoyed staying here. This wasn’t my first time and it won’t be my last. The staff are friendly and the rooms are always clean. I will continue to book this hotel when I come into this area. Nice area as well.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Saw my card statement and observed 2 similar charges made by this hotel to my card.

One was on-site charge and One was online charge.

No idea how this happened in such a well branded hotel.

Sent an email to them but till date have yet to get a reply.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I had to travel to company headquarters for a business trip. I picked this hotel over the company chosen hotel. I'm so glad I did. It was much closer to the meeting site and restaurants. The rooms were clean and spacious. I also loved the sofa bed in the room. I'm definitely staying at this location, the next time my company has a business meeting.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Good place to stay if you’re looking for an affordable option near Richmond. Nothing especially notable to say but it nothing particularly negative either. Staff were friendly, room was decent and amenities were plenty.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Elevators were slow, noisy and sounded as if they needed maintenance. Maybe they are just old. Key reader at my room malfunctioned, ate my key card causing me to be locked out of my room for an hour. Bed was more than firm, it was a slab that felt like it was still in it's shipping crate.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Chris C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Richmond/Innsbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Hi tonysr2018,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry to hear about the key issue. I will follow up with our engineering team to find out what the issue was and try to prevent it in the future. If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope you choose to give us another chance should your travels bring you to the Richmond, Virginia area again.

Warm Regards,