See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2018

First, the good:
The location can't be beat, the staff are very friendly, the room is clean-ish, and the price is about half what you'll pay at other major hotel chains in the area.
Now, the bad:
You get what you pay for. The owner, as is somewhat typical of many who run hotels in this chain, has zero interest in putting money into running the place and keeping it up. Everything is running down, broken fixtures aren't getting replaced, and there is a general air of cutting costs. For instance, the breakfast is absolutely the worst I've seen, with the barest of offerings (even the coffee is dispensed from one of those little instant machines) and everything being crammed into a miserable little room that accommodates only four tables for all the guests. And speaking of guests, it would appear that the hotel serves as temporary lodging for the down-and-out; I'll say no more about that, other than that the semi-permanent clientele are the noisiest guests I've ever shared a facility with -- up and down the halls, shouting about all night long, all three nights.
But I did save a lot of money...

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I like Quality Inns in general-price is reasonable and bedsheets/bathroom towels are good quality. This hotel was a welcome sight for a weary traveler arriving at midnight after a six hour drive thru rain. The queen bed had a great mattress and abundant pillows with crisp sheets. The floors were composite wood look, which is a great idea in warmer climes-no dirty carpets.
The included breakfast was well stocked and fresh. All Quality Inns i've stayed at have great orange juice-better than supermarket stuff. If you want more there is a Waffle House restaurant right on the hotel grounds.
I would urge visitors to ask for a room on the side away from the highway-traffic gets going early and I wanted to sleep a couple of extra hours.
All in all, a great hotel experience at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This is the WORST hotel ever! Do NOT stay here. Bugs all over the room, floor and walls. The hotel manager was very unprofessional and extremely rude when I brought this to his attention. I was in the room for less than 2 minutes and he still charged my credit card for the reservation. He refuses to return my phone calls and has lied about their refund policies, said he does not have an email address, and pretends to be a front desk clerk when I call to speak to him. He's been making up stories and putting me off for 3 months to avoid refunding me a measly $100. Completely unacceptable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This place is terrible! I was in the room for 3 minutes, saw several roaches on the walls and in the bathroom. I grabbed my things and left. I was told by the front desk that they would not charge me since I did not stay. After leaving and finding out I was charged, I called and have been given the run around for months now from the hotel staff and the parent company. I was told I would receive a full refund, still have not. Save your money these people are thieves! I've tried to follow up with the hotel manager, who seems to have more days off then anyone I have ever known, because he is never there. Garbage service, garbage conditions, garbage employees. I want my refund!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I found the hotel to be less than average for a Quality Inn hotel. Check in was not very welcoming. It felt as if I was keeping the Staff member from doing something other than checking me in. Perhaps he was tired. Check out was nice, the staff member asked me questions about my stay. The room was clean. However, one light bulb in the bathroom was out, and the room was missing the smoke/fire detector. I can see where it was supposed to be, but it was gone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends