All reviews front desk stay there again room was spacious enjoyed my stay employees
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Paid $189.99 a night for a room that had a cockroach in it. Ceiling in bathroom was damaged along with vanity. Ottoman was so stained and disgusting that I wouldn't even set anything on it. I will never stay here again. Sent in a complaint. They wanted to give me points or $40. Paid over $400.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

STAY AWAY!!! Do NOT waste your time or money at this place. As soon as you come in to the parking lot you can tell that the place is a dump. Bunch of shady characters hanging around this place. We actually made reservations at another place because we felt this was not a safe environment for our family. Spoke to Tia about cancelling our reservation. Did nothing for us, was very unprofessional, and rudely hung up the phone on me. Tried speaking to their GM (Keaton) could not get in contact with him. Called him several times even left my number never returned my call. I repeat.... Don't waste your time and money.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018

DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL! First impression: hotel looked bad from the outside. This is not a nice or safe part of town to stay in. The lady that checked us in was wearing a very dirty uniform shirt. No smile. No eye contact. Not professional. Roaches in hallway. Whole building smells of chlorine. Could not use TV in room because there was no remote. Asked front desk for a remote. That request was worthless because the leftover remotes they had did not work. Needed to charge my cellphone, only one plug worked. Bathroom fixtures falling apart. Front of bathroom cabinet completely missing. Breakfast, after everything else, was probably the poorest I've had in a hotel like this. Please don't waste your money here. Staff doesn't care about you. ZERO stars.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephany B
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

For starters the checking process is horrible and slow! I took more than 15 mins! When we finally got the room keys the horror story began. The hallways are disgusting unknown substance on the floor and no ac on. Now enter the room, the bathroom was super disgusting, look at the blower, sink and opened soap pictures and the lotions, shampoo and conditioner were used. So you can only imagine the toilet and shower full of hair. The main room, that table had some sticky fluids (it could be juice, soda or body fluids) . Of course the sofa bed had bunch of stains again from who the heck knows what fluids. Now look next to the sofa where the lamp is and it’s full of dustas if it haven’t been vacuumed since the early 80’s. The wall were stained again can be coffee, chocolate, blood or poop. More unknown fluids on the carpet!!! The ac unit buttons/ control again full of dust. The bed cover was broken and with another unknown stains. Went to the front desk to ask for a refund, We were truly worried about our safety and health. They said they couldn’t since it was an Expedia reservetion and that Expedia needed to call them. Expedia did called and the lady said she didn’t have that power that the needed to contact the manager. Well the owner/manager wife was next to her and was the one dealing with us. When the other lady hung up with Expedia. The owner’s wife said that she could offer us another room at to which thos point I was aggravated for waiting more than 45 mins. I told her that I wouldn’t stay there that it wasn’t safe, that I could show here the room and pictures to which she denied to. She then started to talk to me aggressively and with a loud voice that she can show me another room and what not. I declined. Still waiting on the “manager “ so Expedia can try and get us a refund.
In conclusion you can make reservations there if you want to experience the whole horror movie hotel theme!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank all4adi
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stay in many Comfort Inns, and this one is ready to be recycled as a downgrade. The hotel certainly is showing its age although now it is undergoing renovation. The breakfast was mediocre at best and not well stocked - no fruit for example. In addition, the neighborhood was not the best with an adjacent seedy hotel. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family