All reviews front desk choice hotels waffles the shower water pressure small refrigerator room was large the breakfast area walk in shower only stayed one night movie theater continental breakfast enjoyable stay would highly recommend this hotel outdoor pool coffee pot restaurants and shopping staff was friendly
Reviewed 28 September 2018

One of the best hotels to stay at. The customer service is great. I always deal with Bianca and India and they always have great attitudes. The hotel location is perfect. I've stayed here multiple times and have never had a bad experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
StefanoR2381, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Hello cn1234865!

Thank you so very much for the 5 circle review! I will be sure to share with the staff especially Bianca and India the positive comments. We will always strive to be your home away from home, till the next time.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Everyone provided great customer service and were always ready to assist when needed. Great front desk staff. The rooms are very spacious and have a high level of cleanliness. You are always greeted with a smile and friendly hello from the entire staff. It was a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
StefanoR2381, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Hi Kiesha D!

It was our pleasure to serve you and we thank you for the "Great" comment. We have already read your review to our staff at our pre shift and it did put a pep in everyones step. We look forward to your next visit and thank you again for choosing the Comfort Suites Chesapeake to be your home away from home.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Every time I stay in this hotel regardless of the time of year it is a great experience. The employees are hard workers and very polite. Abby has given me excellent customer service checking me in and making sure I am happy with the room. It is truly a great place to stay, as well as the cooks who make the breakfast. They are all exceptional in keeping the hotel clean, quite, safe and the food is very good!

Stayed: August 2018
Stefano R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hello jswee2018,

Thank you so very much for the recommendation. We surely do appreciate the great comments about the staff and Abby. I will be sure to share at our next pre-shift. It is great to know that you have chosen us to be your home away from home. jswee2018 are a valued guest and we thank you so very much for your positive comments. Have a great day.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I was back in the area for work and was once again impressed. I understand why this hotel would be rated so high. The rooms are spacious and clean and the staff is always helpful and friendly. The front office manager, Heaven Sanchez, always has the most pleasant smile on her face and goes above and beyond for her guests. India Ryan at the front desk is also a great asset to have. She definitely knows how to make you laugh after a long day. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Stefano R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hi Fifteefive,

Wow! Thank you for the awesome 5 circle review. It is our pleasure to serve you and to know you are a repeat guest just lets us know that this team is doing something right. I will be sure to share with all the team these kind comments especially to Heaven and India. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Chesapeake as your home away from home. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Big hotel about a 20-minute drive to the beach. Rooms were spacious and beds were good, but rooms and common areas could use some updating (the bathroom was very nice and appeared to have been recently renovated). Breakfast was plentiful with lots of choices, but there wasn’t enough room for so many guests to sit. Decent sized outdoor pool. Overall, the place was a little loud (we heard a TV in another room around 3am), and housekeeping was buzzing in the hallways early in the morning. We appreciated the efficiency, but not the early knock on the door for service.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Stefano R, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Hi Jillatin,

Here at the Comfort Suites Chesapeake we strive to earn those 4 and 5 circle reviews, anything less is a coaching experience for the team and I. Thank you so very much for your honest feedback, it will only strengthen our operations. I do want to apologize about failing to meet your expectations more with the condition of the hotel and acoustics or lack there of while you were in your guestroom. Jillatin if you are ever back into the area please don't hesitate to let us know as we would like the opportunity to make this right and "WOW" you with the experience you truly deserve. Have a great day and thank you again for choosing to stay with us here at the Comfort Suites Chesapeake.