All reviews cracker barrel great hotel cooked to order breakfast parking lot clean rooms washington dc indoor pool great stop bathroom door complimentary breakfast stay there again front desk staff convenient location after a long day bed was very comfortable staff was very friendly road noise
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This is the first Hilton hotel I've stayed at in my 29 years on this planet and I've been lucky enough to stay here for the past couple of months foe 1-2 days a week so even though this review is for my current stay, I feel it's worth covering all my other stays too! The front reception are really helpful and provide a fast friendly service every time I arrive at the hotel. The rooms are a good average size, big enough for one person, two would be fine but three is company.
The gym they have on site is small but it's always available when I get there and they have the basics, would be great it they ever got a sauna / steam room but with that comes regulations I'm guessing.
The bar and restraint service is great, I was served yesterday by Manuella and today by Gennaro, both really helpful and friendly, it's nice after a long day at work to be able to chat to some of The staff in the bar, especially staying away from home.
All in all a great hotel, I've stayed at a couple around Bristol and this is always top of my list when my secretary books me in anywhere. Thank you for making the difference between a good stay, and a great stay!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Stephanie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you M3211Mjamess for taking the time to write a reivew and I am so very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that we will continue to be your hotel of choice when in the Bristol area.

Thank you for being one of our valued guest and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Stopped here because I could walk across the parking lot to Cracker Barrel for an easy dinner. Also, nearby starbucks for morning drive was convenient. Road noise was a bit annoying. Finding the beds and bedding aren't as comfortable as they use to be at Hilton properties. Staff was nice.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you IsabellaKY63 for taking the time to write a review. Our guest feedback is very important to us and tuly appreciated. Our guest sharing their experience allows us to imporove in areas where we may fall short. We do hope you will visit with us again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The hotel and room were very clean. The room was very spacious and comfortable. Great location from the interstate. Stopped on our way to Washington DC. Cracker Barrell is next door. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you ANNMCADE for taking the time to share your experience about your stay. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We were traveling from DC to Nashville and Bristol was a good halfway stopping point. Nice & clean with a very courteous staff and surprisingly good food too! The room was comfortable, and quiet, and we were well rested to travel the next day!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Stephanie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you Sandtweenmytowes3 for taking the time to complete a review. Our guest feedback is very important to us and greatly appreciated. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and our Garden Grill. I do hope you will visit with us again soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to say this was the nicest and friendly staff that we have every seen at a hotel. They always greeted us as we came in and asking if we needed anything. They had a really nice indoor pool that always was clean and lots of clean towels. Always had a great place to work out . Loved our stay and would stay here again...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Stephanie M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you Karen N Jimbo T for taking the time to complete a review. Our guess feedback is so important to us and truly appreciated. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you visit with us again soon.

Sincerely.