All reviews room was clean continental breakfast needed a place to stay would stay here again motel microwave furnishings plug chain race
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Everything was ok, as expected for an Econo Lodge, until I opened up the rollaway bed and saw a cigarette hole and found a bug. It was late, and we had no other choice, so, despite my daughter's screams and protests, I took it off and brushed off the bed, and used the bed anyway. But I saved the bug and complained about it in the morning first thing. The woman at the front desk just gave me a glazed stare, and made a lame excuse that it was a bug that the authorities sprayed over the land to feed the wild turkeys. I can't verify that. But I have pictures of it. I asked her to talk to the manager about it. When we came back for breakfast a bit later, she was standing next to the manager, and asked me, "Is everything ok now?" What did she expect me to say? I said yes, except for the problem we discussed. Nothing else was said or done. No apologies. No compensation. Very unprofessional. Steer clear of this place!

Room Tip: don't get a rollaway bed
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We were invited to Bristol for a birthday party. Not knowing the area we asked a friend where to stay. He suggested the closest place to stay was the Econolodge. We thought he was playing a trick on us, but we booked a room for one night. When we checked in we were pleasantly surprised. The room was renovated and upon inspection we discovered it was very clean. We were happy with the room. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want to spend a week here, but for our needs it was perfect and we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Greg A
JayPatel912, General Manager at Econo Lodge Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

this HOTEL is managed perfectly great rooms good price good area any one who would disagree is a lier im very picky where i stay. breakfast is as well good. the manager will go outta his way 4 u. his wife will also thanks RUSH

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 May 2018

It needs a complete update.....everything..holes in bedspread,stains through out.
In town and near race track......but we were on our way to another location and not there for race, which was a week earlier.......wife said no more Econo Lodges........when the boss speaks......you know how that goes!!

Room Tip: best bet is pick another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I never thought I would stay at an EconoLodge again after horrible experiences in the past, but this location changed my opinion. We were bringing our dog with us and I was happy to see that they gave us a room on the lower level that had new furnishings. The room was clean and surprisingly updated. We only needed a place to stay for one night along our road trip, and this hotel met all of our needs. My only criticism is that there is no where on the property for my pet to relieve them self away from cars and buildings (I.e. no grassy areas). I would stay here again. The value and quality are great.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple