All reviews room was clean nice accommodations older property restaurants and shopping perkins exit refrigerator
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I advised the front desk 3 times that there were items missing from my room. They never did anything, just told me they could not find the missing items! I stayed for 5 days, and there was another separate time I returned to my room after working the day and discovered the room door had been left ajar. (open) Out of the 5 days, breakfast was bad for 4 of them.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank elizag68
Dhaval P, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

I am extremely sorry that we were not able to find your hair brush and phone charger from the room. We do have a lost and found section where everything, found from any room gets logged into the log book by the housekeepers. We will definitely be more focused to make sure nothing is thrown away by the housekeepers. We will definitely work on improving our breakfast items. Once again, I am extremely sorry.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

In Bristol on business and the location was very convenient. I stopped and previewed a room. They are renovating and the room that I got was recently upgraded. The price was very good so I checked in. The staff was amazingly helpful and friendly.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom showed some age but was clean and there was plenty of hot water and good water pressure.
The breakfast was adequate although not copiously stocked.
If you are looking for the Ritz, keep driving. However, if you want a good, clean room...a safe, secure stay...and a friendly staff all while saving some green, give them a try.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Dhaval P, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, we are having a major renovation going on right now and are looking forward to get it done as soon as possible. Also glad that the staff was friendly. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodation during your next visit in town.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

On our way to Washington, DC, we stayed here for the night. The only good thing I can say was the sheets were clean. The room was very rundown. Carpet was horrible. We didn’t even use the shower. We just got up and left. Until they update this motel, I would definitely avoid it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 760nancyt
Dhaval P, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had during your stay with us. We are under new management, and are starting a major renovation pretty soon. I am pretty sure you will have a pleasant stay with us, once our renovation is complete.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Booked through Choice Hotels thinking that form of reservation would assure a decent room. As soon as we walked in, a glance around made me check for bedbugs. The room appeared filthy but on closer inspection it wasn't dirty, just over used. Not one lamp in the room only harsh twisted fluorescent lighting. The bathroom shelf was of the plastic variety found in a basement laundry room. The closet was an embarrassment..a few hangers hanging on a rod in an open closet with a mini fridge and a microwave perched atop it. Old, dilapidated, no updates. What's worse is the rooms shown on Choice Hotels own website is nothing like what the room we were forced into. Cramped, disgusting. And it wasn't because the Hotel was booked, there were plenty of rooms available. Feel betrayed by Choice Hotels and deceived by their website. Nasty. Move on....don't stay here.

Room Tip: Go to a different Hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kath_PA
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The motel is old and in need of repair. The carpet in the hallways is dirty and in need of replacing. Our room was cramped. One bed was 6 inches from the window air conditioner. The strip light over that bed could not be used due to the humming noise interfering with the tv sound. The tv was on top of the wardrobe that was in the corner next to the window. That made it at least seven feet up.
My wife uses a cane to walk and nearly tripped on the tile that was not even with the sill of the entrance door. It appears that the owners are trying to get as much profit from the facility without spending any money on improvements. I really do not see how this hotel is part of the Choice Hotels system.
The breakfast consisted of defrosted eggs and biscuits. No meat. The gravy was good but had too much pepper for my wife to eat. It appeared to have been made at the hotel.
This is most likely the last Choice Hotel I will stay in. I have stayed at two others on this trip and they were not up to the standards that I could expect from Choice Hotels in my past travels.

Room Tip: Pay a higher price and stay somewhere else.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family