All reviews room was clean nice hotel keurig coffee maker nice stay pet friendly hotel staff was friendly off the highway night's rest would stay here again front desk staff plenty of parking stayed one night after a long day movie theater reward tn
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean enough, if a little dated. It was a little inconvenient that there was no space to plug in a phone beside the bed.
If we hadn’t chosen to eat in the bar/lounge, we would probably have been happy enough with our stay. But the service was so slow and disorganized, we almost gave up and left without eating.
My husband actually went over to the bar to pick up our drinks, because they had been left sitting there for a good five minutes. Food was very slow to arrive, and when it did, we got no silverware, had to wait another few minutes for our server to return to ask for some. They forgot my salad completely, offered to bring me one to go at the end of our meal, but I didn’t want it by then. My husband’s wings were left sitting on the bar to get cold before they were brought over to us, then he had to ask for blue cheese again, and the fries he had ordered hadn’t been cooked yet. We were never offered any more drinks. My husband went up to the bar to ask for another beer, but 3 of the beer taps they tried were empty. He gave up and asked for a water. Then finally when we got our check, our credit card sat there for so long, we gave up, scraped together just enough cash to pay our bill, and left.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

It's a lovely day, Shuya!

Smart and comfortable accommodations are what we want to provide. That said, I'm glad you found our rooms clean and that Front Desk has been most helpful. On the flip side, I'm concerned that we missed the mark in terms of the services at our restaurant. The time it took for the food to be served and the attention provided as you described aren't our usual standard. We welcome your feedback and I've shared this with the team for prompt attention. Comments like yours help us address trouble areas so we may get back on the right track.

Thanks for your candor and for choosing to stay with us. I hope we get the chance to host you again so we may show you that your recent experience was just an exception.

Safe travels,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Nicely kept older property. Remolded everywhere. Very clean. Nice room with comfy king sized bed, again very clean. Surprise Saturday night band of reknowned musicabs. Great show. But, the best wax the staff. Every one was nice, curteous and helpfull. Kudos to management for hiring and training such a good staff

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is huge. We stayed in a basic guest room and got a great rate. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. However, the room and everything in it felt wet. I had to turn the AC on a very low temperature to try to dry the room out. It helped, but we were freezing by the time the dampness felt better. The room had a coffee maker and mini fridge but no microwave. Who does that? As rewards members, we were able to get a late check out so we decided to go to the pool. I could not believe the terrible state of the pool area! Everything was dirty, only one table had an umbrella that wasn't broken. There were towels laying everywhere (no one was at the pool). The hot tub was filthy! My husband ran his finger across the tile revealing a white line that showed just how dirty it was. Disgusting! If that wasn't enough, there is no handicapped access to the pool. As a matter of fact, I am unable to climb stairs, do I had to walk through the restaurant area to get to the pool (which still required 2 stairs). The main access to the pool is descending a flight of stairs from the 2nd floor. It is just a crazy set up and it seems like a forgotten part of the hotel. If you have no interest in the pool and just want a clean place to rest, this hotel will do. I would not pay full price for this hotel, but would stay here again at a discounted rate. The website says the hotel has complimentary coffee in the lobby but we never found it.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We stay at holiday inn for the amentites. Need to get moving for our trip. However, at 620 am, the restaurant was still not open despite the sign saying 6 am. Staff was on their own time. If you need business efficiency, stay somewhere else. This ain’t your place.

1  Thank Mitch R
Reviewed 31 July 2018

My sister and I only stayed one night. It was very easy to find, right off I-81. The room was nice and clean. Check in was easy. I really enjoyed the bar/restaurant in the hotel. They have karaoke on Saturday nights, and that was a lot of fun. The pool was nice and they have towels right there at the pool and a laundry basket to drop them in when you are done. We needed to find a bathing suit and found a super Walmart less than a mile away. There are plenty of restaurants near the hotel to choose from.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family