All reviewsdouble sided fireplacepool tablewest branchromantic getawayjacuzzi tubeach morningfiddleheadsour honeymoonbed and breakfastnew ownersgas fireplaceb bswonderful hostsother guestsbreakfast was deliciouscommon areasgrounds are beautiful
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

We just returned from a 3 day stay at Stone Hill Inn in Stowe. We have stayed at many B&B 's and this one is at the top of our list. The accommodations were spotless and well appointed. We arrived late Friday night almost midnight. George Fulton , one of the owners called us and left the key and a warmly written welcome letter for us. We had three magnificent breakfasts and a nice wine reception Saturday night. They were so helpful with activities , making suggestions only a local can provide. Thanks to George, Linda and Tony who made our visit for my wife's birthday extra special. I heartily recommend this for everyone. I guarantee you will be delighted.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Prisco P
Reviewed 18 January 2016

What a wonderful place! George and Linda (owners) and Tony are simply the kindest and friendliest people! We stayed 2 nights this past weekend and had the best time. The Inn is beautiful and peaceful, and the food is beyond delicious! We will definitely be back! We stayed in West Branch and it was fabulous! We enjoyed the peacefulness and beauty of Stowe for 3 glorious days!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are quieter and have one more window
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DebW1992
Reviewed 6 January 2016

My wife and I spent four nights and five days over the Christmas week holiday at the Stone Hill Inn. We absolutely "Loved It"! Both George and Linda the owners were great hosts. They delivered great breakfasts that were amazingly good. The inn was very well decorated in the holiday spirit. Their staff member Tony was so much fun to talk too and did a great job taking care of us. Our room was super comfortable and we absolutely loved the Jacuzzi in our room with the fireplace. I am so glad I did my homework as it paid off. We can't wait to come back. If you are looking for some R&R in a beautiful B&B then this is the place for you. Both George and Linda are awesome hosts. I'd love to give them 10 stars! You are going to love this place!

1  Thank Barry E
Reviewed 5 January 2016

My husband and I stayed at the Stone Hill Inn, in December, for a long weekend to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. We stood in the West Branch room. The room was clean and well maintained. The gas fireplace was two sided and heated both the bedroom and bathroom (near the Jacuzzi), which we thought was a very nice touch.We had an amazing stay. Linda and George were extremely helpful with planning our stay and activities. The breakfast was beyond delicious. We look forward to staying at the Inn again!!!

2  Thank Jeniece n Nick T
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We're long time (30 years plus) avid Stowe skiers and take advantage of everything winter Mother Nature has blessed Stowe with. Our stay at Stone Hill Inn was quite pleasant. We were greeted quite warmly by George the owner. He gave us a very thorough run down of the inn, from the coffee maker in the pantry, the selection of DVDs, how the keys work... Breakfast is a hearty fare that changes every day but is typically a variation of pancakes, waffles, French toast and an egg type offering. Plain scrambled or fried eggs are available upon asking. Fresh fruit and yogurt are also served buffet style. A Healthy option such as oatmeal would have been welcome. Although breakfast starts at 8:00 am, we were offered an early start if we wanted to break trails at Stowe. (We slept so well, we didn't take up the offer.)

Our room was spotless, spacious (we needed every inch for all our gear) and
comfortable. We could adjust the heat to our choosing. Each room looked out to a snow covered garden and wooded glen.

The inn is very quiet, which is a great respite after crowded slopes or killer hikes.

Tony, the staff, was very attentive to our needs and requests.

Stone Hill Inn may be our next "go to" inn.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, would suggest a room at the far end of the hall if you don't want to hear footsteps in the hall.
1  Thank Hsuona