“Fun, local arts and crafts”

Stowe Craft & Design
Ranked #1 of 5 Museums in Stowe
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1983, Stowe Craft is a destination for art, jewelry, gifts & furnishings made by artists & aligned with your values. We have relationships with over 300 American artists using local, sustainable materials to make authentic products with meaningful, enduring value. We exist to connect you with these products & make shopping a fun & memorable adventure.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This store had a huge range of locally made art items and a good variety of items. I purchased a painting, as well as jewelry and loved the chance to purchase unique things both for myself and for a gift. One of my favorite stops we made in Stowe.

All reviews
"handcrafted"
"collection"
"stops"

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I've bought some of my favorite jewelry here and they have a range of locally made crafts. Excellent place for a really unique gift or something for yourself.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Great shop with very unique pieces. Lots of fun things to look at. Stop by and enjoy all they have to offer. You’ll be glad you did!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We loved this store as it offered items from jewellery to pottery and many other things. Some items are very high end and expensive but many are very unique and reasonable in price. I found some 1 of a kind items there and this will definitely be a future stop next time. The staff are super friendly and helpful.