Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommend for families

Amazing experience for our sons 8th birthday. He did the basic rock climbing with no experience... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
JR9910275
Incredible experience with Paragon- thank you Scott and Marlene.

We did a Quest rock climbing adventure for half a day with Scott and Marlene. They were beyond... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
27LRI
Minneapolis, Minnesota

All reviews zip lining rock climbing mountain biking canyoneering trip amazing adventure highlight of our trip family adventure great company day adventure challenging enough an absolute blast slot canyon exceeded our expectations southern utah quest todd rappel
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021

The family (2 adults and 3 kids age 19, 14, 11) did the 3/4 day Canyon Adventure. We had a blast rappelling down a slot canyon out in the middle of nowhere south of Zion. Isaac and Jared were our guides and we had great conversation learning about the area during the ~90 minute trip each way. The hike itself was extremely scenic and had 5 rappels that were challenging enough to be exciting, but not too much even for the two younger children who had never rappelled before. I had called and talked to the owner Todd to select the right adventure for our interests and skill levels, and was not disappointed.

I will definitely return to St. George and continue to explore the amzingly beautiful area, and when I do will connect with Paragon for the right next adventure for the family.

1  Thank jkahunas
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Sharing an adventure with our granddaughters, ages 5, 6 and 8. Guides Scott and Isaac were terrific with just the right balance of fun, safety and adventure. Quite a challenge with an age spread of 5 to almost 75 (me). Gorgeous scenery almost made me forget about dropping my iPhone in the muck hole. If you find it and it still works (unlikely) let me know. Would highly recommend this trip for any family looking for a memorable bonding experience. Thanks Todd, Scott and isaac!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

My 13 year old son and I had a great half-day mountain biking adventure! Soup was an excellent guide and took us to the perfect set of trails for our ability level and interests near Gooseberry Mesa. Good challenge and amazing views, but nothing too crazy. Wish we were staying in the area longer we would have done some more biking or tried out Canyoneering, also with Paragon. Highly recommended tour company!

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

I took my 15 year old to St. George and vicinity. Had a broken finger so needed to customize the trip. We went zip lining and mountain biking on Prospector trail. Todd runs a great company and our guide Hiram was fantastic. The equipment was top notch (now I want to buy that bike!). We were out about 5 hours and my son was exhausted but ecstatic. We can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 10 March 2021

My wife, three kids and I absolutely loved the Quest Adventure. The booking process was easy and well organized. When we arrived at the shop, we were expertly fitted with gloves, shoes and harnesses. From there, we drove to the site, parked and walked a short way to the first location. Our guides, Isaac and Marlene were patient, skilled, friendly, kind and focused on our safety. While certain activities were exhilarating, we never felt unsafe. This was the perfect introduction to ziplining, rock climbing and rappelling and was a fabulous day out for the entire family, with everyone enjoying all of the activities immensely.

Date of experience: February 2021