Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$574
Hotels.comUS$574
eDreamsUS$574
FindHotelUS$574
TripadvisorUS$574
Trip.com
1,145 results
All reviews glitretind restaurant deer valley hot tub turn down service locker room mid mountain off season luxury suite private balcony apres ski mountain view ski valet game room one bedroom suite full kitchen st regis ski trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

My husband and two children recently came to visit, our stay was so great! From the views, to the service and delicious meals. We’ve stayed here before and always have such a good time. The added game room was so nice for my 4 year old! We will definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Stein Collection, Marketing at Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Hello Y4123RZlisac,

Thank you for the nice review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

What a beautiful resort with amazing rooms, service and amenities! The restaurant has stunning views, great food and the service can’t be beat! If you’re traveling with family, don’t miss the family pool with zero entry and the game room! Make sure to get a milkshake!

The rooms have every luxury you need - heated floors, steam shower, Molton brown products and very comfortable beds!

I enjoyed the hot tub and a nice glass of wine!

My family and I won’t stay anywhere else in Park city!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guy Morris, Marketing at Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Thank you laurenrT7917UW for recent stay. Your patronage is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 15 June 2022

The staff were amazing, so attentive and professional. The accommodations were amazing! From the most comfortable bed, to the hot tub on the balcony and views from every window. We enjoyed every minute of our stay and only regretted that we didn’t stay longer.

Date of stay: June 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 7 June 2022

I was there for nearly a week for a work incentive trip as the Event Specialist on site. My room was absolutely amazing with a full kitchen and hot tub that was prepared for my arrival and stayed warm every day. The views were jaw dropping. We were lucky to get snowfall one day even in late May.

We were impressed with both the restaurant and catering food. I've worked events for over a decade and sometimes the best resorts are lacking with their banquet food. This was not the case. Even their buffet for our welcome reception was on point. Utah alcohol laws took a little getting used to as you have to be sitting in a chair to get served and can not go to the restaurant/bar for just drinks. You have to order food. We were disappointed that some of the restaurants were closed for renovation/ between seasons and had not been advised prior to signing our contract that this was going to be the case. In fact we were told that would not be an issue. Room service was extremely pricey after all the fees. One omelet for breakfast cost me nearly $45 after fees and gratuity. Opted to walk to the restaurant and take it to go to save myself the extra charges.

We had some issues with the room assignments and front desk staff telling us rooms were ready but when some of our attendees arrived, including our C-suite/ CEO, they were told otherwise. Otherwise the rest of the staff, including banquet and sales staff were great.

Complimentary shuttle service to Main Street was great. We were advised that Ubers from the resort were not reliable.

Had a little trouble figuring out the a/c the first night as did other attendees. Once I figured out the second night if I adjusted the living room thermostat instead of just the bedroom thermostat, I was much more comfortable. Room service was prompt. House keeping did a great job and I enjoyed the turn-down service each night.

Would love to come back in the winter with family.

Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Stein Collection, Marketing at Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2022

Hello Angel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the nice comments as well as letting us know where we can improve. We hope to welcome you and your family again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 June 2022

5 day trip for business meetings + skiing. First time in Deer Valley. Super nice / very impressed.

This is "the" Deer Valley lodge. Its better than the Montage, the St Regis, etc. Better location (mid mountain), better hard product, better F&B. Which is a good result against top competition. Having stayed at a lot of ski resorts / hotels, I was impressed.

Had a 1 bedroom suite, in a setting easily convertible in to a 2 bed (great for families, multi gen, etc.) Recently renovated. Very well turned out. Room service was excellent. On site restaurants the same - with a first class high-end fancy ski brunch. Rich people delight!

The best ski in/out I have experienced (it is literally slopeside). Truly great ski valet experience - with a locker room and super helpful folks to carry skis, help with boots, and help with anything else. And on-site barista.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear jeremyfB4116XZ,

Thank you for the nice comments and the rating. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again soon.