4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$637
Trip.comUS$637
Hotels.comUS$637
Agoda.comUS$637
eDreamsUS$637
ZenHotels.com
All reviews deer valley murphy bed mid mountain breakfast buffet ski shop main street shuttle service free shuttle studio room fire pit each morning stein eriksen lodge hotel shuttle beautiful property turn down service full kitchen hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022

customer service is one of the best ive ever experienced in the US. I literally think I am in some asian country high tier resort or something. People are super nice, responsive, answers your questions, and will WALK you to places instead of just pointing

Very pleasantly surprised.

Rooms are nice - quaint. Shower water pressure is great. Wifi is usable. WFH was very easy

Was here for a work trip so unfortunately was unable to make use of a lot of the leisure amenities.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Stein Collection, Owner at The Chateaux Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Dear Alex S,

Thank you for the nice comments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully you can return for a leisure trip in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

From the moment I stepped foot on property at the Chateaux I felt welcomed. My experience began at the front desk with Sharon, who was polite prompt and accommodating. From there I was escorted to my room by Nick who was happy to tell me about the hotel and it’s newly renovated courtyard.

The next morning I was happy to enjoy the Chateaux complimentary breakfast at Cena where Kade and Angel took excellent care of me. From there, the Bell Captain Alex took me on a shuttle downtown and provided a number of dining recommendations. Other team members who assisted me throughout my stay were Brian, Duong, Garrett, and Hawkeye. There was never a moment walking through the lobby where someone didn’t stop to ask how my stay was, or if there was anything that could be done to make it better.

I will, without a doubt, be back.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello Michael p,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for mentioning the employees as we will be sure to pass on the nice comments. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 3 June 2022

I took my kids to The Chateaux in Deer Valley and was blown away how nice and accommodating everything was! The Room was way more than expected and the staff was the nicest I have come across in a long time. I highly recommend a stay there!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stein Collection, Owner at The Chateaux Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2022

Hello 583nater,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 9 April 2022

We absolutely LOVED our 3 night stay at The Chateaux! The hotel and room were very comfortable so convenient for skiing at Deer Valley. Just a short walk and we were on the lift. The hotel service and staff were exceptional!. Hawkeye always had a friendly greeting from the front desk and Kade greeted us each morning for breakfast at Cana. Shuttle rides with Alex, Nick & Brian quickly took us anywhere we wanted to go in the Park City area. We will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: April 2022
Stein Collection, Owner at The Chateaux Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2022

Hello Ann D,

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for staying with us. It is our sincere hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 10 March 2022

The good - Was in a 3 bedroom suite. Furniture was very nice, large kitchen, living room, spacious bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Great location. Able to rent skis, walk across the street and get on the lift. Could have easily slept 7 (have a Murphy bed as well).

The not so good - We were told when we scheduled it months in advance that the pool area may not be ready yet. They haven't even broken ground. The view from our suite (and half the hotel) overlooked what will be the future area, which is a mess right now. Given access to the spa across the street, though had to request it for our group (otherwise guests can use the outdoor hot tub and pool at the other hotel but not the spa).
Thermostat in multiple rooms did not function properly.
One of my friends was in the other wing accessible through the garage. Had an outside door to their building that was left open. When they expressed safety concerns, were told that it had to stay open 24x7 for construction access.

At breakfast, have a buffet but against policy to take a plate back to your room, have to eat there. Not sure the logic with that when we had a full kitchen and dining table.

At the bar, different policy depending on time. Sometimes (earlier especially) will let you drink but ask that you look at a menu. Other times, have a one drink max if you don't order food. Other times, will not serve you unless you order food. Said it was a state law but the hotel across the street had no problem serving us drinks.

Check in staff not the most friendly.

Probably would not go back.

Room tip: Request a room that doesn't overlook the construction area (which is half the hotel)
Date of stay: March 2022
Stein Collection, Owner at The Chateaux Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2022

ScottG: Thank you for your recent stay and for providing feedback. Please accept our apology for the inconsistent lobby/bar communications. Improvements have been implemented based upon your comments. Additionally, the renovation project of the pool, courtyard and fitness area has had supply chain issues affecting the construction timeline. Current projections for completion are spring. Please share your email with us. We would like to provide you a good-will gesture to experience these new amenities if a return to Deer Valley is a consideration. Please use: marketing@steinlodge.com Kind regards.