Open today: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lifting Family Spirits

Took the family to help get lift our spirits after losing our 17 year old family dog. This was just... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Runningtrav
Salt Lake City, Utah
via mobile
Great

First time Axe throwing and had a ball. Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was in from out... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
andynixon44
Boaz, Alabama
via mobile

All reviews great staff a lot of fun fun experience awesome place blast techniques crew instructions instructor activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

We had 2 couples on one lane for an hour of axe throwing. We had a lot of fun. The employees made sure we knew what we were doing enough to be safe. The ladies kicked trash so it was even more fun!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Always love going here for axe throwing. Great service, great food and drinks and the coaches are so helpful. Fun night out for friends.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

We took the whole family and had a great time!!! Everyone was very helpful and our personal coach was awesome (wish I would have remembered his name).

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2020

We had a great time. At first I was worried I couldn't get an axe in there, but after a while and some training, I did it over and over. My shoulder hurt the next day, but it was the good type of pain. :)

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

This place is so fun! If you haven’t tried Ax Throwing, you MUST! It’s a great date night or family fun night! They have a great staff that takes their time to explain the technique and rules! They have weekday specials also, so be sure to check those out! It’s not just for the weekends.

Date of experience: September 2020