All reviews salt lake room was clean would stay here again western hotels waffles very nice place to stay village inn temple square indoor pool hour pool easy access free breakfast the breakfast area bw slc heather freeway
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

The hallway smells horrible!
And the room too, needs remodeling bad.
Breakfast is ok and the staff is nice.. but the bad smells ruined my stay.

The hotel is in a good location close to the Highway but there is some other hotels close by and probably better choices.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
CottonTreeManagement, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at our Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn. We are sorry to hear about the issue you had with the hallway smell. This is not typical of our hotel and your feedback will help us to identify and rectify the problem so none of our future guests are bothered by the same thing. We hope that you give us another chance to impress you the next time you are in our area, I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and fresh smelling one.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I travel a lot for work and spend a lot of time in hotels, Best Western when possible because of my rewards. This was a personal trip and the king suite was big, and as cheap as any room I normally get. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CottonTreeManagement, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your recent stay at our Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn! I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the king suite and that you enjoyed your stay. I also want to sincerely thank you for being a loyal Best Western member.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Hotel was extremely clean, good breakfast was pleased with the decor of the room, and all the amenities of the hotel
would highly recommend anyone to stay in this hotel if you are in the North Salt Lake City area

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CottonTreeManagement, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hello Katie,

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and other amenities. Your recommendation means a lot to us, thank you.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

I have frequent business in the Salt Lake City area about every 3 months and decided to try the closest BW Plus in the area. The Cotton Tree Inn was just the ticket. Super clean and an excellent breakfast with lots of choices. The room was fantastic with a fireplace and soaker tub and the rate offered to me was great too. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Salt Lake for business or pleasure (indoor pool).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CottonTreeManagement, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on TripAdvisor. I'm ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your stay in one of our suites. We hope to continue to provide you with exceptional service for all your future business needs.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

When planning our journey west from Denver, we decided to stay 2 nights in SLC. On arrival we were talking to a local lady and asked for her thoughts on the best sights to see. She considered long and hard before saying..."well, there's the mountains and Temple Square". We saw both from our base at the Best Western Plus, which is a modern chain hotel on the north side of the city, next to a car dealership. The room was comfortable and well fitted. The (included) breakast included choices for everyone. Everything met our needs.

Room Tip: The on-site guest laundry is useful after several days on the road
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CottonTreeManagement, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dave,

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay at our Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our complementary full hot breakfast met all of your needs. Our staff is very knowledgeable in regards to what there is to see and do in our area, including down town SLC. I know that the next time you are in town we would love to help you find more exciting this to do while you were here.

We hope to welcome you again, very soon!