Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Canyon ATV experience!

This was an awesome experience. Tour guides were adventurous, safe, and very friendly. The ATV’s... read more

Reviewed today
Q3751GXchrisb
BEST ATV TOUR WE HAVE EVER DONE

My daughter and I did the Hog Canyon ATV tour with guides Larry and Cadre and LOVED every minute... read more

Reviewed today
64sheilah

Recommended experiences in and around Kanab
from US$128.00
from US$76.93
from US$256.42
from US$128.90
2,199 results
All reviews peek a boo slot canyon sand dunes peekaboo canyon sand boarding white pocket guide nick atv ride great guide side by side super fun hidden lake highlight of our trip an absolute blast awesome experience last minute a lot of fun great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Great adventure for all ages! Even my in-laws (in their early 80’s) tagged along for the ride! My teenagers loved it!

Two suggestions: (1) it’s a very dusty experience so a gaiter or something to cover your mouth might be helpful and (2) wear goggles! They said I could use my own sunglasses but that’s a mistake - had dust in my eyes and covered my sunglasses too.

Trevor, our guide, was awesome! Made me feel very comfortable handling the machine. He helped my in-laws navigate over a bolder and saves my husband on the same Boulder on the way back from peek-a-boo slot Canyon!

It was a lot of fun. I’d do it again in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: April 2021
KanabTourCompany, Owner at Kanab Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are so happy that your multi-generational group had fun with us, and we will definitely consider your suggestions when preparing guests for their experiences.

Thank you for sharing your insights and for caring about the next travelers.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 6 April 2021

We were new to the area and wanted to ride with someone who knew the area. Our guide was very knowledgeable of the history and terrain we would be in. He also took care of the group exceptionally well. There was inexperienced riders with us that he watched out for also.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are thrilled to know that your guide showed you the way in a fun and caring manner. Thank you for choosing our business for your precious vacation time!

Reviewed 6 April 2021

I found this online at the last minute. They were able to squeeze us in with tour guide Kelly. She was amazing to ride with-she was able to give us a personal insight on things we would not have learned otherwise. After just a few minutes with her, it were obvious to us how much passion and love that she has for her job-that being said, it made us have even more excitement about going. Kelly did not disappoint-neither did Kanub Tours. Thank you for your Utah hospitality. We are so glad to be able to do this tour and we will definitely be back!

Date of experience: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are thrilled you had a wonderful marriage get away! Congratulations on your anniversary, and we are so happy you had a wonderful time with Kelly. Thank you for choosing us! We would love to see you again.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

The ATV’s, sand boarding, and Peekaboo canyon made for an amazing experience! Larry was great with our large group! He was patient while our kids of all ages enjoyed the sandboarding and hiking, and gave us such a fun tour of the canyon on and off the atvs! We would highly recommend this company and ask for Larry!

Date of experience: April 2021

Thank you for letting us know you had a wonderful time. We are grateful for Larry and the great work he does. We are happy to know he took great care of your group!

Reviewed 6 April 2021

We had a mother/daughter getaway. Had fun traveling to the beautiful canyon with Jason. He guided us through a couple of very easy hikes, and encouraged the group to ask questions and explore at our own pace. Peekaboo was beautiful!

Date of experience: April 2021
KanabTourCompany, Owner at Kanab Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

We are very grateful for your business. Thank you for choosing our company for a mother/daughter get away.
Jason does a great job, and we are glad to know he took care of you!