Review Highlights
Epic First Time Canyoneering and Rappelling Experience

We want to share the incredible and extremely epic adventure we experienced with Lead Guide Brett... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Traveler19328182941
Canyonering trip

Our family did a 1/2 day canyonering and off roading trip. It was fantastic. They really worked... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kristen L
muskegon, United States
via mobile

All reviews dinosaur tracks sand dunes activity slot zion utah fun guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2021

Brett was absolutely fantastic. He was very informative and enjoyable to be around. He took us to a couple slot canyons that were very cool and helped us when we had trouble getting around. I am over 60 and my wife has some physical issues, but he always made us feel safe and let us decide what we were brave enough to try. He took us to Cutler's Cove and was always ready to assist my wife in walking over the uneven terrain. He even took us to an Arch that was way out in the middle of nowhere that no one else was around. He gave us great options for our trip and never tried to "talk us into" doing anything we didn't want to. We had a Blast!!!

Date of experience: May 2021
allwaysadventure, Owner at All Ways Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2021

Thanks Gaylon! I'm so glad you had a great time! We are thrilled to have Brett guiding trips for us because his guests always leave happy and having seen more than they had even hoped for. We'll look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 29 May 2021

My spouse and I recently spent a morning with our guide, Brett, exploring slot canyons in the Kanab, UT area. WOW! If you've never seen these spectacular creations of nature, put it on your bucket list! We had hesitated to spend the money on a guided tour but it was well worth the cost. You definitely need the proper vehicle to get to the canyon entrances as the road is narrow and filled with deep sand. Brett was extremely patient, friendly, and has a terrific sense of humor. It was like spending the morning with a good friend. His knowledge and expertise was invaluable. This experience was truly one of the highlights of our 25-day camping trip. Thanks, Brett, and All Ways Adventure!

Date of experience: May 2021
allwaysadventure, Owner at All Ways Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Thank you, Nancy! These canyons out here are so spectacular, aren't they? It makes our job easy. All we have to do is have fun and get you there! The scenery does the rest. I hope you'll come see us again soon so that we can show you even more of what Southern Utah has to offer.

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Nathan was absolutely terrific. He helped us pick out a suitable route, taking in consideration our group’s needs. He was patient, entertaining, energetic, and coached our group perfectly. He did an excellent job. He’s well trained and expert in rappelling and is a really terrific guide. I would schedule another trip with him in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: May 2021

Thanks, Cheyenne. We think Nathan is pretty great, too. While there is definitely some skill to the interpersonal and technical side of what we do, the unbelievable scenery lends itself to great guiding and adventuring. Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Reviewed 25 May 2021

My husband and I booked a 1/2 day tour in Zion. We specifically wanted to see slot canyons -- and All Ways delivered! We got to go canyoneering in amazing spots with Brett, who was simply the best guide. Attentive, friendly, professional, fun... he created a lifetime memory for us. I can't recommend them enough. If you want to get away from the Zion crowd and experience nature first hand, book a tour with them now!

Date of experience: May 2021
allwaysadventure, Owner at All Ways Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Thank you, Marie-Claire! We are so impressed by the canyons in this area, so it's easy for us to share! I'm glad you had a great trip with Brett. Come back and see us again soon to see more of what this gorgeous areas has to offer!

Reviewed 24 May 2021

This was fabulous! I am older and not in great shape, but first canyoneering experience was great with Brett at All Ways. He picked a great spot, was encouraging, kind and knowledgeable. He tailored the trip to our needs and desires in a way that a larger group tour would not have. Well worth the money! Canyoneering is fun and surprisingly easy. And beautiful.

Date of experience: May 2021

Thank you Naomi! As you know, custom tailored trips are our specialty. We believe that the outdoors is for anyone who has the desire. I'm glad Brett was able to follow through with our commitment to make adventure sports accessible! We'll look forward to your return visit!