Texas Inn Motel(Waxahachie)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolcivic centerhot tubbreakfast stafffront desk staffroom was cleancomplimentary breakfasteggshotel staywater pressureoff the highwaypleasant staygreat place to staybusiness tripconvenient locationeasy accessstaff was friendly
Reviewed 23 May 2018

You should save your money and stay somewhere else. The rooms were not ready and we were so late getting the rooms that we were late for dinner reservations. The breakfast was the worst. I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sunrover484, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Waxahachie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised. The room appeared clean although the bathroom floor was sticky...could have been residue from whatever cleaning product was used. The front desk staff and breakfast team were friendly and pleasant. The complimentary breakfast provided enough options to get you on your way. I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank seaandsurf

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. We strive to provide our guests with 100% satisfaction. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and have worked to make sure this problem gets addressed. Thank you for your business. We will see you soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

My third day there was a leak from the ceiling into my room. They moved me to the room directly below that room. I was lucky the leak did not just go right through to my new room. They offered me points for a rewards program I don't like. Then offered me $50 off my bill which they should have comped the day I didn't spend in my actual room. Also, there looked to be mold growing on the ceiling in the bathroom and the pool did not look sanitary.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Staff was so nice and helpful. Room was very clean. Maid service was nice and very helpful. Breakfast was fresh and tasted really good. Checkout was fast and friendly. Over all, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay with us; we definitely appreciate it. Our staff and ourselves try our very best, day in and day out to provide our guest with Satisfaction Guaranteed it is so rewarding to hear from our guests that we are doing a good job. Please keep us in mind the next time you are in the area; we look forward to having you stay with us again and thank you once more for your comments and business.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

This hotel is updated, comfortable and is in well cared for condition. The front desk staff is very friendly and accommodating. Jess was awesome to interact with and they truly put the guest first. Desiree from housekeeping was very accommodating and the breakfast staff Cynthia, Shemekia and Tonya made you feel at home, comfortable and full.

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel facing the civic center.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business