Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews camp host washer and dryer rv park terlingua ghost town laundry motorhome landscaping
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Beautiful view of Big Bend. Wasn’t far to get into the National Park.
We camped, it was odd. I’m not sure if there was a junk yard next to us or what was going on. The paper said quite time was at 10p, but a bell would ring at 11p. The fire rings were tiny circles with stones around them which we didn’t use because of the burn ban (that we weren’t reminded of and someone did have one the second night we were there).
I’m not sure if we were suppose to pay for the showers. My shower was cold though, which overall was ok because I was a bit burned.
It was fun to be woken by coyote howls/yips in the night but not fun to see the poo around the campsite the next day.
Beautiful sky views, the power line were in the way for pictures and one light post was on giving light pollution.
The moon rise was amazing.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank heatherlovestravelin
Reviewed 8 March 2019

Kinda of an odd park in that we never met the owner or manager. Just called the number on the sign and a lady said go ahead and park and put your money in the self-registeration box in the shower trailer. So, I'm good with that. There was a park rules paper in this area. They said it was okay to allow my dog off lease as long as I controlled him. I'm way-cool with this as he is a good dog and not made for leases and chains.We weren't here in the park much as we were out in the park every day and just home at night. When we were back for the evening things were quiet and peaceful. All in all we enjoyed our stay.

Room tip: basic RV stopover
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2018

What makes this place are the people who run It, even though It has changed hands since I was last here the owners are once again lovely! Super friendly and every-one is so helpful, the park It'self Is In the desert so expect some dust and when It rains there will be mud! The common area has clean roomy showers, a washer & dryer and a kitchen, game/reading area, If you need anything, just ask, this Is like the family you forgot you had!

Room tip: Not a hotel but a campsite, you bring your room with you :)
Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018

When visiting Big Bend National Park, there are a limited number of options in the Terlingua area to pick from. This park looks to be the best option based upon the others we saw in the area. The sites are big rig friendly with plenty of room to park your car. The park has a trailer for the showers and bathrooms, which were reasonable, and the wifi also worked reasonably well. For the price and the area, this is a good choice. See the pictures and full reviews at our blog at thegilliamsisland.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank W4484NBgaryg
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

It is a parking lot with full rv services. No complaints. Staff friendly, bathrooms were spotless. Don't expect any character other than a safe place to stay and you will be happy. Good location for touring Big Bend NP.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple