Review Highlights
A Keeper!

Chris, this was the second trip I’ve taken with you ... and it was SUPERB! Linda Popp and I loved... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
593emileo
Little Mountain, South Carolina
Get Lost Tour was the highlight of our trip!

We just returned from four days in Big Bend. By far the best thing we did was spend the day with... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
EXPLORING4EVER
Austin, Texas

All reviews great hike off road wealth of knowledge flora and fauna big bend national park big bend area chris rv adventure desert trail ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Chris is knowledgeable reliable and great fun. He is easy to work with to make arrangements. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2021
getlosttours, Your personal guide at Get Lost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Always feelin' blessed to have found something I really enjoy doing, and being able to keep on doing it. So, Thank You.

Reviewed 22 May 2021

My husband and I had been to Big Bend several times and wanted to do a hike that we hadn't been able to do before. We hadn't done Ernst Tinaja due to the uncertainty of being able to travel Old Ore Road in our vehicle. We contacted Chris ahead of time and discussed it with him. He was very accommodating! We met at Panther Junction and he got us to the Trailhead in his vehicle, as well as guided us down the canyon. We were able to go further down the canyon than we would have done by ourselves due to his guidance and physical assistance.
He was very knowledgeable about the area, wildlife and geology. We felt totally safe and empowered! And we enjoyed his company during the ride and the hike. We felt his price was more than fair for the time and assistance he gave us.
Looking forward to using his services for future visits!

Date of experience: May 2021
getlosttours, Your personal guide at Get Lost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

I welcome yall's return! As I said in an email earlier... we made one heck-u-va team! Hope to see yall back soon. I'll be happy to be your guide.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

We had the most wonderful day touring Big Bend with Chris of Get Lost Tours. We found Chris to be very knowledgable and he is such a great guy to spend the day hanging out with and learning about this great park. We both really appreciated his expertise and knowledge of the area. We ended the day with drinks and a burrito on his front porch. Thanks Chris for a very memorable day.

Date of experience: May 2021

Thank you two! A day not forgotten. From the tour to the burritos I had a great time! If ever you do make it back here, you bettah say Hello!

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

Don’t miss the opportunity to tour Big Bend with Chris. My husband & I did his Sunday 6 hr. tour of the western side of park including the Santa Elena Canyon hike. He advised us to do the park’s eastern side on our own which we did on Saturday & hiked into Boquillas Canyon.
Chris is congenial, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. It was a pleasure to be with him and we were grateful to have discovered him.

Date of experience: April 2021
getlosttours, Your bbnp guide at Get Lost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

I am grateful to be able to continue doing what I do. And am equally grateful to be able to do it with people such as yourselves. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 April 2021

We did a six hour tour with Chris covering the Big Bend National Park area. My wife had broken her ankle a week earlier and was in a boot. Chris accommodated for our needs perfectly and made it a fabulous experience. His knowledge, background and conversation go way beyond the normal tour guide. His love for this area shines through. When we go back, we'll definitely do his new and upcoming "two day" experience. You can't beat this personal experience. Very highly recommended for anyone.

Date of experience: April 2021
getlosttours, Your guide at Get Lost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

And I will be more than happy to take yall out again. Guests who help to make my choices worthwhile. Thanks yall :)