Review Highlights
Get Lost Tours Changed Our Lives

Our guide, Chris -- at present the sole proprietor of Get Lost Tours -- was the best thing about... read more

Reviewed 16 July 2021
familytravel4um
New York
Awesome Tour of Big Bend

My husband and I had a great time touring Big Bend with Chris last week. He was very cool and so... read more

Reviewed 7 June 2021
violetwren
Dallas, Texas

All reviews great hike off road wealth of knowledge flora and fauna big bend national park big bend area chris rv adventure desert trail ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2021

Along with the views only seen by an off road tour, Chris provided much knowledge and insight into the area we toured. Highly recommend at least 4 hours.

Date of experience: April 2021
getlosttours, Your Terlingua & Big Bend Guide at Get Lost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

This day was a pleasure! And I would be happy to serve again.

Reviewed 14 April 2021

Had a fantastic day with Chris. He was able to work me into his schedule with very little notice, and tailored the tour to my interests. He is a wealth of knowledge, and a fun person to spend the day with. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2021
getlosttours, Guide at Get Lost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

I had a great time too! Sally, come on back anytime!

Reviewed 14 April 2021

Our little van fam had a wonderful tour with Chris! He is very knowledgeable and his love and respect for the area shines through when he speaks. We enjoyed asking him questions and our conversation with him. We brought our 2 year old daughter with her car seat and she had a great time on the bumpy ride through the desert. We highly recommend touring with Chris! He is one great human :) Thanks Chris!

Date of experience: April 2021
getlosttours, Guide at Get Lost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Cheers to Maya, Emily, Luis, and Luna! This Van Fam gets my vote! I am glad things went the way they did when fate or destiny stepped in. Yall keep bein' well!

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Chris is extremely knowledgeable about the Big Bend area. He took us on an all-day tour, and he gave us information that we would not have been able to find on our own! He took us on 2 wonderful hikes, and he gave us information about the geology, plant-life, and history of the entire area. We also stopped at several overlooks and short walks. He is very friendly and will customize the tour that you want. It can be simply to drive to all of the sights/sites that you would like to visit, or to go on longer hikes. He also had great suggestions for other hikes and other things to do in the area!

Date of experience: April 2021

Thank you! I truly enjoyed the day with yall! If you do make it back here, say hello. I really do enjoy meeting and guiding folks such as yourselves.

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Wow, what can we say but Chris and Get Lost Tours is the only way to go if you are visiting Big Bend National Park. This was our 1st time visiting Big Bend National Park and Chris did such a great job taking us to some amazing locations, sightseeing and gave us a wealth of information. Chris had a great amount of information, answered questions, took photos and laughed and joked with us. It was a great trip and Chris (Get Lost Tours) was invaluable as we visited this massive sized National Park. If you haven’t been to Big Bend you need to go and I would highly recommend you contact Chris at Get Lost Tours.

Date of experience: March 2021
getlosttours, Owner at Get Lost Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Thank you! With folks such as yourselves as guests, guess I'm gonna keep on keeping on. I kinda enjoy giving that extra little bit of the personal touch.