Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews starlight theater degree weather trading post perry hill kitchen comfort mirror bend patio
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

The "Mansion" has been remolded into several very nice rooms. It has a covered patio with antiques, a common room, kitchen open to the guests, and an upstairs patio to watch the sun set / rise. It's up the hill from the trading post / Starlight theater. It was very quiet. I have already started recommending this place to friends.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 26 October 2020

This Hotel-Mansion sits atop a hill overlooking the town of Terlingua, TX. It provides views of mountains, majestic sunsets all in charming and well-appointed rooms. There are only 6 I think. The patio is well furnished with cool-dated furnishings, the rooms were clean, detailed in a rustic nature. The balcony and adjoining 'common area' is where an evening cocktail and good cigar mix, with the beautiful sunset you will see.
I highly recommend this fine place. We had a marvelous stay.

Room tip: hilltop view, charming patio and jacuzi in room. Best place to stay in area.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 9 June 2020

Well, Brian and I loved it!!! I guess we got the best room in the mansion. Water was perfect, air was automatic control but for being in June, we slept very cool inside. I made myself at home thanks to Bill. I guess he’s the new owner? We were blessed with a full moon at night. Room was clean. Painted Portraits made it seem haunted. Very peculiar. Goats horns on a horse head on a mans body. It was weird. But perfect! Bathroom was updated. Robes were super comfy. Two boys were running down from hill towards the reataurant when we walked out of our rooms. They were chuckling as if they had done something. I saw a bikini thrown on the cactus plants. But other than that, we didn’t see anyone taking pics as other review states. Owners were very friendly. I guess it all friends who you’re there with. If you love him/her you have fun. If u don’t, then I guess you’ll look for defects. We will definitely go again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 956couple
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Pictures make it look fabulous, but it's not.
There are two bedrooms and one bath. One of the bedrooms is upstairs. Stairs are steep with no railing. One bathroom is down stairs & the only bath is in the hall tucked by the stairs. It was a 100 degrees that day & it was 90 degrees in the upstairs bedroom. The air conditioning was running, but couldn't keep it cool in either bedrooms. There is a sink in each bedroom though. The bathroom has a shower, sink, etc. the kitchen is across the hall & very rustic. Lighted patio in pictures is not useable. Some reviews like it & some don't. I wouldn't stay there because of the stairs & not being comfortable because of the air conditioning.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This old mansion was partially renovated and restored to accommodate guests. It was very interesting until the sun lost its light. Violent winds, flickering power, eerie presences, and shaking doors proved this conflicted place is haunted, so if you don't mind a potential visit, stay here.

Date of stay: April 2016