Review Highlights
Freddie McGregor music show

Visited this venue for a music show with my in laws and his friends. Massive massive thank you to... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2022
Baks88
Serris, France
via mobile
wall to wall people on the weekends

Reviewed 25 July 2022

from US$54.00
from US$150.00
from US$20.00
More Info
All reviews porta potties clean beach family beach public beach rental properties galveston cars texas gulf dunes jetty rv
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2022

The water was very clean. The beach was magnificent. It was all very peaceful and pleasurable. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank AdanA131
Reviewed 22 August 2022

While the food and drinks are typically overpriced if you go out to eat anywhere near the water, good luck on escaping without being eaten alive by mosquitos.

We couldn't sit outside at all, day or night, without being surrounded by mosquito repelling coil candles for safety. Runs to the car had my friends and I covered in massive mosquitos that bit us through our shirts, shorts, socks, and pants.

Not sure if there are better times to visit, but from what I am reading, there may not be.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Go somewhere safe. Go somewhere where you can enjoy the beach.

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Visited this venue for a music show with my in laws and his friends.

Massive massive thank you to Freddie McGregor for acknowledging all the Africans in the house.

Fantastic music show.

Wonderful bar staff . Drinks flowed all night

1  Thank Baks88
Reviewed 2 August 2022

We knew the coast has so much pollution after my daughter and me got so bad rash. It was super itch for 10 whole days. We googled that called "swimmer's itches" around Houston coast. And the seafood i caught there cause me allergies too.

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 25 July 2022

weekends are PACKED with wall to wall people and vehicles on the beach but Monday through friday noon is heavenly. Beach surprisingly clean despite the masssive quantity of people and cars on weekends

Date of experience: July 2022