“Best Gluten Free pizza!!”

Jupiter Pizza & Waffle Co.
Ranked #5 of 372 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We looooooove coming here!! The food is amazing and the servers are always great! They have really good gluten free options! Oh yeah, you have got to try the pomegranate mimosa!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Great atmosphere, the southern Bell chicken and waffles was to die for!! Great coffee also.

Will recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Jupiter has a very unique menu so when you go...and you must go...be prepared for menu items and foods you don't normally think of as going together or that they would be any good. THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY WRONG. Step out of your zone and dare to have some fun at the most unique restraint in all of Sugar Land!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Been here multiple times and I love this place. Recommend the southern belle. You will leave with a full, satisfied stomach

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Girls trip to Texas to visit one of our friends who recently moved here. As soon as we landed and got our stuff settled she offered to come here for our first meal. OH MY GOD! Literally the best meal I had in TX. I got the Brunchy, if I'm being honest its only because of the Nutella. Anyway, it was absolutely delicious. It was sweet but not too sweet and absolutely to die for. My friends got pizza (which I was very biased on getting because I'm from New York and tbh no one beats our pizza). I was beyond satisfied with my waffles and I even got some extra Nutella :) The service was great. I forgot the name of the guy who served us but he was sweet and helpful as to what to order. He was friendly and more than happy to help us with our beverage selection (alcohol forever) and with our food. Honestly my favorite place in Sugarland. Cannot wait to come back for more :)!