“Excellent TexMex”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Another fine Pappas Resturant, I have been to a bad Pappas restaurant in Houston. If you're in the mood for good fresh Mexican food, then stop looking. This place has everything from freshly made tortillas and just about any dish you want. The service is always great. One negative, the music is too loud and the birthday singing is too much. Not a good place for a romantic dinner. Stay hungry my friend.
El Gordo.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We went for lunch and the food and service were great. We had the chicken fajitas. They were some of the best we've had. The re fried beans were great too. We kept commenting on them all evening and part of the next day. We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Been at this restaurant many times. The food and service are excellent as always. Especially on Wednesday night, the fajita special. The place is packed. Love the Papas chain restaurants.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Was in the Houston area for a friend's wedding. This was my first time. Pappasito's was outstanding! Best cheese enchiladas I have ever tasted (I ordered a combo that included cheese enchiladas). I would definitely recommend pappasito's and would return.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Love the food at Pappasitos, but it is just beyond too noisy in there; the service is OK, the food is very good.