“Good Sushi. .”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Latin
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago

Good Sushi. Fresh and wonderful but a bit pricey. In Town Square which can be a mess to get into due to traffic but once you are there it is nice. If you do not have to go to the trendy place. Try Ichiban's on the other side of the freeway.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food with great service. Interesting menu with Japanese and Venezuelan options, some items of the menu have a great combinations of ingredients from both.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The best sushi in town for sure. The combination for flavors and ingredients are amazing. A mixture of Latin cuisine, with some Asian flavors is exquisite. I do not get tired of going there, really lucky to live in this city. It is very difficult to be noticed in this city with so many restaurants, but I can assure you you wont regret going to Japaneiros any day of the week!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Had not been here before. Great sushi and if you can visit during the week their lunch special is a great value.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here for the first time and had lunch. They were very busy, so we had to wait a bit. But, it was definitely worth the wait. The regular menu is rather pricey for lunch, and can only imagine how it is for dinner. But, the lunch special is phenomenal and the price is only $12.00. Such a deal! You get a choice of a salad, appetizer or soup, and a main course. We all had the verde salad which was good. We had the crab puff appetizer which was out of this world!!! I have never had anything quite this good, it was by far the best crab puff I have ever had! I had sushi and nigiri for my main course, which was excellent and very fresh. Best sushi I have had. My husband had the skinny pollo which was good, but would definitely stick to the sushi. My friend had the black widow sushi which was excellent. Next time we are in the area, we will definitely be back.