“Very good”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Latin
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had not been here before. Great sushi and if you can visit during the week their lunch special is a great value.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here for the first time and had lunch. They were very busy, so we had to wait a bit. But, it was definitely worth the wait. The regular menu is rather pricey for lunch, and can only imagine how it is for dinner. But, the lunch special is phenomenal and the price is only $12.00. Such a deal! You get a choice of a salad, appetizer or soup, and a main course. We all had the verde salad which was good. We had the crab puff appetizer which was out of this world!!! I have never had anything quite this good, it was by far the best crab puff I have ever had! I had sushi and nigiri for my main course, which was excellent and very fresh. Best sushi I have had. My husband had the skinny pollo which was good, but would definitely stick to the sushi. My friend had the black widow sushi which was excellent. Next time we are in the area, we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good food......very good service. A little loud but not unbearable. A very good experience. Wait staff went above their duty to take good care of us. We even had a visit by the manager when she found out it was our first visit to her restaurant. We will be back!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is, and probably will always be, my all time favorite restaurant. The sushi is top notch and original. (GET THE SUPER DAVE!) The staff is friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is fun and invigorating. I have never talked to a person who has been here and has not liked it! In the words of Nacho Libre. ..."It's the baaaaeesst."

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The Japaneiro's is very popular place for Japanese food in Sugar Land. The most popular. The offer good setvice even when place is packed. Portions are nice, I mean, NICE! Food is always fresh, Love the place.