“Lunch ”

Carmelo's Mexican Grill
Ranked #26 of 432 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I had the soup and taco lunch. It was a great choice. The soup was generous and full of chicken and vegetables with a side of rice and Pico de gallo.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We went there based on a recommendation. The staff are very friendly and attentive. We felt very welcomed.

Unfortunately the food was disappointing. My wife's eggs were over cooked. The potatoes that came with them were a frozen brand. My cheese enchiladas were average at best. But given the low menu prices, I am not surprised. I would rather pay slightly more and have better ingredients.

There are too many good cheap Mexican restaurants in the area. We will go elsewhere in the future.

1  Thank Jay O
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've eaten in house only once but ordered several times for take out. My wife and I have enjoyed everything we've gotten there EXCEPT the chips and salsa. Very runny, almost like water. It's a shame too because you have this with everything you eat. I recommend Carmelo's just can't get excited over the Salsa. Bummer!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great food at great prices. Family run, kids wait tables. So yummy! Combo 92 is my favorite - enchiladas verdes and taco al carbon!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I had the crispy taco and tamale for lunch it came with rice and beans. It was very flavorful and just the right amount. I will go there again.