“Best fish tacos in town”

Berryhill Baja Grill
Ranked #40 of 370 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

If you are in the mood for good crunchy fish tacos, try Berryhill's. Large pieces of fried crunchy fish, covered with purple cabbage and a creamy sauce. If you add their salsa you have a winning combo. Their black beans are also delicious with real Mexican cream, most places use sour cream, not the same thing. Tamales, save your money. Doughy and hardly any meat. Stay hungry my friend!
El Gordo.

1  Thank Daniel H

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Good fish tacos. Average food & average service. They have cheap beer option by the pitcher. They don't tell you the brand. Almost always a very lite beer (which I don't like but others with me prefer lite).

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Great place to eat for some excellent tacos. Lots of options. The fish and philly are my favorites here. Great drink specials as well.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

I went to Berryhills for lunch because it was recommended by fiends and family. I am very picky about fish tacos but heard I would love the ones at Berryhills.

There is an extensive selection of Baja Tacos, Burritos, and all kinds of popular Mexican dishes. I was also told the queso was very good too.

I tried the slightly fried fish tacos, the shrimp tacos, and the grilled beef taco's. All were outstanding, the sauce makes the flavor pop out and it was perfect. The queso was also excellent.

Overall, its the best Mexican food I know of in Houston.

1  Thank thekubiaks
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Food is always fresh, good & consistent! We love having gatherings here because prices are fair & it's an easy in & out if needed.

Mostly we totally miss the awesome service that we got for years from Sara! She always wore & smile "completed" the experience. Sad to say .....it's not the same without her.