“Good simple food!”

Naseeb Indian Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 424 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Yesterday we visited this small restaurant for quick Indian Lunch. Not a fancy place. It was buffet and it turned out to be a great experience. Food, not too many varieties but still we could not taste everything!! Chicken Biryani, Butter Chicken, Goat meat and Fish Curry!! Can't get better than this! They do have vegetarian dishes as well and my friend really liked those. So, if you are in a hurry and don't care much about the ambiance and stuff and of course if you are looking for good Indian food, this is a place to be.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Sunday late afternoon visit. I was lucky to get a table, I think it was the only one left, was definitely busy. Weekend buffet is actually 11.99 plus your drink. Food was good, very average, choices were well stocked, hot and tasted fresh. Vegetarian and non choices. Small location and full, but I wasn't bothered, service was good, attentive, not overly friendly like other places I've been to, which for me is good. But I think if they would have asked if 1st time or explain the buffet a little would have been helpful for someone who was there for the 1st time etc. It was an average experience, not sure if I would return will continue my search.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We went for a post-Diwali Dinner with friends here,nice place,moderate set up, reasonably priced decent menu.
The food was appetizing and the portions were great too.All in all a value eat.

1  Thank Khushboo_Golyan
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

A modestly spaced food joint, with a simple ambience, and the simplicity is visible in the limited yet sturdy set of recipes in their menu too...

For me, like any other food enthusiast to be a frequent visitor to any food selling spots, there should some goodness to spot and benefit from, and Naseeb is no different! We are the fans of the chicken corn soup here, although they could add more diversity to their bread family, the garlic naan being my fav! The warm welcome of the yesteryear powerlifter is something that adds a touch of desiness to this little joint ... Definitely planning to come back in a week.

Naseeb mein Naseeb likha hai tho zaroor aap bhi ayenge Naseeb mein, aur bilkul bhool na jayengae...

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We have not been to this restaurant in spite of driving past it so many times. Finally, decided to go today o. Our wedding anniversary and was pleasantly surprised. Seemed to be a family run restaurant. The food was very good and homely. Reasonable price as well.